best mouse app for amazon fire stick?

Found 19th Mar 2016
Does anyone have a recommended app for controlling the Amazon fire stick? Having problems using Showbox (only shows 5 icons and no way to select one using the standard controller).

Preferably an app for iOS although could use the kids Android tablets.

Cheers
Community Updates
8 Comments
I use Wukong app and its really great for the firestick. Does most things. But plenty of
"remotes" out there. This is for android. click me

GNKelly07

I used to use wukong remote HERE - android only unfortunately and only … I used to use wukong remote HERE - android only unfortunately and only needs to be installed on the device (i.e. kids tablets)

snap.. I win..
Original Poster
I tried the wukong on my iPad but couldn't work out the menus (picked up the firestick but couldn't work out the other options )
toonarmani

I tried the wukong on my iPad but couldn't work out the menus (picked up … I tried the wukong on my iPad but couldn't work out the menus (picked up the firestick but couldn't work out the other options )

maybe this video will help. click me
Mouse toggle for Fire TV is what I use. Put it on an android device and upload to your firestick. The firestick remote then becomes a "mouse" when you double press the play/pause button and reverts when you long press it.
it's an android app btw.
Original Poster
shabbird

I use Wukong app and its really great for the firestick. Does most … I use Wukong app and its really great for the firestick. Does most things. But plenty of "remotes" out there. This is for android. click me

Sadly says "your device is not compatible with this version" using kids galaxy tab 2 tablets
toonarmani

Sadly says "your device is not compatible with this version" using kids … Sadly says "your device is not compatible with this version" using kids galaxy tab 2 tablets

awww.. but don't worry. there are plenty of remotes out there. Hopefully you can find that works
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants