Groups

best mouse for corsair strafe rgb

as the title says could anyone please tell me what mouse is best suitable for the corsair strafe Rgb keyboard, obviously I know a corsair mouse but I'm not sure which one I've seen a corsair 65 or something but I'm still not sure ( its for a Christmas present to go with the keyboard) thanks for any input.

5 Comments

Best thing is to find out what type of mouse grip you use, see this video - youtube.com/wat…64U

Once you have established your grip have a look at the corsair mouses available and read reviews its nice to keep your peripherals the same brand and it also keeps from having to install multiple software/drivers for each device.

The Corsair M65 is a heavy mouse so if you play on a low dpi setting and like to lift the mouse many people would avoid this.

Anyways i hope this helps.

Edited by: "DeviousG" 24th Nov 2016

Suitable? Are you talking aesthetically? I can't think of any other reason a keyboard would influence choice of mouse.

Original Poster

I meant is there any particular corsair mouse that best suits this keyboard or would any corsair mouse do..I know nothing about mice and speeds etc..but thanks for replying.

Banned

Logitech MX 1000
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions