What movies have you watched
    i like slumdog millionaire was quite good

25 Comments

Banned

point break and terminator 2

I hope you dont ask for this thread to be deleted in a month
    loooooooooooool

That kumar and harold is good

Did you watch it at the cinema or did you download it.
    What was the quality like?

seven pounds, awesome

chralph;4411555

seven pounds, awesome

The film? or have you just discovered some cash in your jacket?

i thought slumdog was a comedy for some reason lol dont see what all the fuss is about its good but by no means great

Oldboy

taken

I recently watched a film called Outlander which hasn't been released here yet . Quite a good film

The Labyrinth, Friday Night Lights and Small Faces

all amazing movies

The Party (Peter Sellers)

Shall I spam this for you now or will you put up yet another thread later?

hotukdeals.com/ite…ent

the chaser (Korean)

"Show me love" - greatest film i've ever seen about teenage swedish lesbians - if that doesn't make you watch - nothing will...
    it's a really good film about two people falling in love - very very sweet.

Banned

sex drive

chralph;4411555

seven pounds, awesome

seriously best film? a back page magazine story made into a film, predictable and instantly forgettable.

Just to show my complete immaturity (I'm 36) I'm going to go all out there and admit that my favourite film of the moment is High School Musical 3. Went to see it in October with my 2 daughters and hubby (who might I add, really likes it too) and just got it on DVD on Monday, we've watched it 4 times already and I think it's fab - sorry!!

There's a really good film called Dead man's shoes if anyone wants a good film to watch thats british! absolutely brilliant with one of the main characters from rocknrolla in a few years b4 it was made!!

or.... THE DARK KNIGHT!

Banned

Paul Blart Mall Cop is pretty funny i would defo recommend

Sex Drive (awful!!!) Slumdog Millionaire (great), Seven Pounds (excellent), The Wrestler (excellent), The Kingdom (ok), What Just Happened (ok),
    Paul Blart Mall Cop (has its funny moments, like when he is trying to stop the old man speeding in his disability scooter)

Banned

clondikemike;4413103

Sex Drive (awful!!!) Slumdog Millionaire (great), Seven Pounds … Sex Drive (awful!!!) Slumdog Millionaire (great), Seven Pounds (excellent), The Wrestler (excellent), The Kingdom (ok), What Just Happened (ok),Paul Blart Mall Cop (has its funny moments, like when he is trying to stop the old man speeding in his disability scooter)

how can you say sex drive was awful, unless i was just so recked i thought it was funny. but im 70% sure that it is great

Banned

soul men is pretty funny

City of god is one of my faves too

My favourite movie is In Bruges
    ]http//ww…36/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1118
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2488
      3. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1219