Best movies on Netflix / Prime

Posted 7th Apr
Hello friends!

Can you name the best movies you’ve seen on Netflix or Prime so far or any good film recommendations?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

27 Comments
What type of genre do you like?
ChelseaRae07/04/2020 19:55

What type of genre do you like?

I don’t really mind, I’m happy with people’s suggestions. Personally, I prefer something that keeps you guessing with a satisfying ending like a good thriller but I’ll be happy with any good movies that people enjoyed for whatever reason.
Platform master
BuckPineapple07/04/2020 19:57

I don’t really mind, I’m happy with people’s suggestions. Personally, I pre …I don’t really mind, I’m happy with people’s suggestions. Personally, I prefer something that keeps you guessing with a satisfying ending like a good thriller but I’ll be happy with any good movies that people enjoyed for whatever reason.

I’m not much of a Thriller girl myself and my taste in movies is admittedly quite lame (I love a good comedy/predictable rom com) but A Quiet Place on Netflix is good!
Dumb & Dumber is on (or will soon be on) Netflix - love that movie
About time - “your welcome “🙏
Netflix 6 undergrounds
Heat on Prime, classic.

Gone Girl on Netflix is a good thriller
Se7en
Prisoners is a good thriller if you haven’t seen it before. Not sure if it’s on either of them right now but it’ll be back at some point.
Or... not a movie but try watching the Netflix documentary series ‘Don’t f*** with cats’. It’s brilliant. Very much like a thriller.
I recently watched The Wrestler starring Mickey Rourke on Prime Video
Pecoleye07/04/2020 21:49

Or... not a movie but try watching the Netflix documentary series ‘Don’t f* …Or... not a movie but try watching the Netflix documentary series ‘Don’t f*** with cats’. It’s brilliant. Very much like a thriller.

I loved that! Very disturbing though
BuckPineapple07/04/2020 21:53

I loved that! Very disturbing though

Pretty tough watching when you have a cat, as I’m guessing you have! Same for me.
BuckPineapple07/04/2020 19:57

I don’t really mind, I’m happy with people’s suggestions. Personally, I pre …I don’t really mind, I’m happy with people’s suggestions. Personally, I prefer something that keeps you guessing with a satisfying ending like a good thriller but I’ll be happy with any good movies that people enjoyed for whatever reason.

Check out The Invisible Guest if you like thrillers/twists. I believe it is Spanish so subtitled but well worth it.
I liked troll Hunter
Vikings on Prime also laurel and hardy film with Steve coogan
Vikings is amazing
Green book on prime
I really enjoyed Uncorked on Netflix. It went against a lot of stereotypes that African American cinema get lumbered with - plus, it’s a good father/son story.
As for mysteries, Blue Ruin, Creep and The Invitation make a tight 90mins or less independent triple bill.
And if you haven’t seen the documentary Three Identical Strangers - don’t read about it - watch it. Blows the Cats/Tiger documentaries clean out of the water.
Hadouken!08/04/2020 00:51

I really enjoyed Uncorked on Netflix. It went against a lot of stereotypes …I really enjoyed Uncorked on Netflix. It went against a lot of stereotypes that African American cinema get lumbered with - plus, it’s a good father/son story.As for mysteries, Blue Ruin, Creep and The Invitation make a tight 90mins or less independent triple bill.And if you haven’t seen the documentary Three Identical Strangers - don’t read about it - watch it. Blows the Cats/Tiger documentaries clean out of the water.

Thanks for the suggestions Saw Three Identical Strangers last night, it was brilliant. Not at all what I expected.
deleted2257742
The 0A.After every episode you will be like WTF
Goodfellas (netflix)
BuckPineapple08/04/2020 00:55

Thanks for the suggestions Saw Three Identical Strangers last night, …Thanks for the suggestions Saw Three Identical Strangers last night, it was brilliant. Not at all what I expected.

Hadouken!08/04/2020 00:51

I really enjoyed Uncorked on Netflix. It went against a lot of stereotypes …I really enjoyed Uncorked on Netflix. It went against a lot of stereotypes that African American cinema get lumbered with - plus, it’s a good father/son story.As for mysteries, Blue Ruin, Creep and The Invitation make a tight 90mins or less independent triple bill.And if you haven’t seen the documentary Three Identical Strangers - don’t read about it - watch it. Blows the Cats/Tiger documentaries clean out of the water.

I’ve added Uncorked and Three Identical Strangers to my watch list thanks both, yet to watch Tiger King too but I did enjoy Don’t F**k With Cats
Contagion on Netflix, It'll certainly get you wondering!
Just watched "The Platform" on Netflix. Very very original. I thought it was great from start to finish. It is Spanish I think and dubbed in English. Highly recommend it.
STRICKIBHOY08/04/2020 23:27

Just watched "The Platform" on Netflix. Very very original. I thought it …Just watched "The Platform" on Netflix. Very very original. I thought it was great from start to finish. It is Spanish I think and dubbed in English. Highly recommend it.

To me, the ending of “The Platform” made no sense. It was a great movie throughout with an original concept but so many unanswered questions towards the end.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions