Groups
    EXPIRED

best mp3 player around?

Banned
    Looking to purchase a mp3 player around 6gb plus probably for the train journey to work and for the gym too. I am very interested in the itouch but would it be worth it? anyone recommend any other mp3's? cheers

6 Comments

]Creative Zen V Plus.

If for gym etc it needs to be flash memory for best performance. I'm a fan of Creative players over iPods any day.

Original Poster Banned

I do think the ipod has just got the fashion brand which people are attracted to!!

correct, for the gym i think the shuffle is the best small and stylish.

I do tend to agree that ipod is a fashion statement, however if you're just wanting to listen to music then I think ipod nano would be good choice. And you can get get some good prices on the last model now the new ones are out.

n5760

I do think the ipod has just got the fashion brand which people are … I do think the ipod has just got the fashion brand which people are attracted to!!

I never bought the ipod as a fasion item i just wanted an mp3 player and 4gb ones at the time were about the same price and i liked the look of the mini

I might invest in a 120gb one if they sort out the battery replacement scheme

Original Poster Banned

How much are the 4gb? or 8gb nanos going for now?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767259
      2. word association Game73944482
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826370
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40214

See more discussions