Groups
    EXPIRED

Best MP3 player with radio - what about zen micro?

Morning all,

I've had a look at the 6gb Zen micro which is still going for £100 at HMV. The memory's small but I don't think I need much more than 2,000 songs to carry around. I don't need to store photos and video would be a bonus but I think it'd put too much on the price. It's got radio and even a recorder. What do you think?

I've got cash in the account and I'm itching to spend. Please can anyone urgently advise me whether this is a good purchase or if they can think of a better one before the money burns a hole in my pocket.

Thanks.

4 Comments

How is 6GB small ??

HMV have just cancelled my Zen Micro order as they have none in stock and cannot get anymore as Zen have stopped making this MP3 player now (I assume the Zen Micro Photo is taking over).

The only one's they have left are the blue one's which look crap !

Original Poster

It's all relative.

Does this mean you think it's the one? I can live with blue. It'll be tough, but I can do it.

I've the 5GB one that was mentioned here available from staples for £80 - I got it for £72 (10% discount for it being a display model!).

It's good - excellent battery life, good software, easy to use and very good sound.

Go for it if you can get it.

Original Poster

Thanks, that sounds great, I will.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WONGA REFUNDS DUE2111020
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814466
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671404
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2729

See more discussions