Groups

Best Mystery Shoppers Website (I will Rep) P.s Merry Christmas every1!!!!!

Hi

My friend told me recently abount mystery shopping and after some more researching I think it is more or less perfect for me. I've been told the best advice I could get would be to join as many of the sites as possible, But I dont want to join pointless ones that scam you and that offer little rewards. I'd rep you for any advice and any recommendations
    Thank you

Rihanna

10 Comments

My neighbour has been doing this for years = just remember though that each job only pays a few pounds and you need to do loads of jobs to build up a decent enough income

if u give me a minute I will get u the link of company she works for - she has never met them - its all done online

gapbuster.com/ thats who she works for - she takes her kids to most of her jobs too which is great - good luck

just spoke to her and she said she makes around £200 a month but each month really varies at times due to whats available

Original Poster

bossyboots;7234330

My neighbour has been doing this for years = just remember though that … My neighbour has been doing this for years = just remember though that each job only pays a few pounds and you need to do loads of jobs to build up a decent enough incomeif u give me a minute I will get u the link of company she works for - she has never met them - its all done onlinehttp://www.gapbuster.com/ thats who she works for - she takes her kids to most of her jobs too which is great - good luck

Thank you

will definitely rep you for being v helpful!

Merry Christmas :stocking::gift::santa:

retaileyes is good for the odd meal out ;-)

I work for the biggest in the country, but they pay peanuts...

Not worth the effort for the job, or the effort in entering all the results online afterwards.

i use retail eyes, have done for over 3 years, iv also used gapbuster in the past which were good too

Original Poster

owens101;7234372

retaileyes is good for the odd meal out ;-)

I've signed up to retail eyes since it was on the freebie board, and I'm still waiting for a confirmation email.It would be great if you cud tell me how long u had to wait for yrs (if u can rememba) :thumbsup: Also when I registered it just bounced me back to the same page with all the fields I entered empty?

Hi, im thinking of making a bit of extra cash how much do you get paid for each job

ah i signed up years ago so no idea now. it doesn't pay much and entering in the feedback after can be quite a pain. basically i used it for going to pubs/restaurants for free dinner and drinks. haven't done it for a while. would not think even signing up to all of them would really make you much money tbh goodluck

just had a quick look on the site and the green king visits only offer £15 for 2 drinks and a meal and no money for doing the job!

wetherspoons visits are £5 for 2 drinks and £5 for job

I do this as my main job - I work full time hours doing and supplement it with merchandising and compliance auditing too. However, it's not an easy way to make a living and the others are correct - some agencies pay crap money, and the better payers rarely take on more assessors.

The best thing to do is register with as many agencies as possible, then when you have work in one town for one agency, you can check what all the others are offering in the same area and get yourself a day of work booked. I wouldn't work for less than £10 a job

Your best bet is to have a look at the two main mystery shopping forums - just read through the posts and you'll get a good feel for who to apply to and who to avoid. They also have a page of lists and links to all the different agencies - none of them will be scams. The agencies I would personally avoid are the ones I started with, but they are probably the best ones to find your feet with - they have simple briefs and straightforward and quick (apart from RE) data entry. Try TNS, Grassroots, Gapbuster, GFK, Retail Eyes, and definitely ABAi - All their links will be on the companies page of the forums below

]http//ww…mp;

]http//ww…idx

Good luck :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4872378
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27131
      3. GCSE Results day33
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions