Found 26th Jun 2014
I am already using Google maps, but find that 7 times out of 10 the routing could have been a lot better.
Does anyone use any other apps that are better or more accurate?

1. Ask
  2. App
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. App
19 Comments

I go primo is really good

sygic

Banned

Tomtom

nav free

Wake

djwilliams100

Wake

I meant Waze

Sygic

google maps

Just upgraded the free trial version of Copilot for £13,have yet to fully test but includes speed camera alerts and updates for life.

Original Poster

Right so, ive done a little research and Waze seems to be in the top 5 almost every time. I dont really want to spend £40 on the TomTom app when i may as well buy a actual TomTom for a little more. Ive also heard CoPilot is good, so could anyone point out the pro's & con's of the two?

I hear navfree is good - I had huge issues with CoPilot crashing so I'd avoid this...From m experience, Google Naviation is the best.

OSMAnd

superb with offline maps too so using it now in fuerteventura with no data consumption

high level detail of shops etc etc

waze is good for uk but consumes data

i've bought sygic, got it in the sale, bought the worldwide one

Citymapper in London

navfree because its free, tomtom because it's good

I mainly use copilot. Found it better over waze because the maps are held on the device so all you need is a gps connection really. Of course if you want traffic reports or alternative routing you also need a data connection. Google is good also.

I have been using TOMTOM, SYGIC AND COPILOT with my S2, Note 1+2. And personally I would choose Sygic bcs of the user interface and accuracy. Been using all three before but I say Sygic is more friendly to use and gives better graphical instruction better.

another one for sygic I used Igo 8 for years but now prefer Sygic

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for the replys. I'm testing out waze atm which seems to be pretty good. If not I'll give sygic a try
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29313896
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769654
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247679
    4. Money Saving Tips...2341

See more discussions