Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Netbook for around £200

Hi

I am looking to buy my 8 year old a netbook (or laptop) for around £200. She will mainly use if for surfing the web and playing online games on disney etc. I have seen an ACER D250 for £199 at Staples but wonder if it is any good or anyone can offer any advice.

Thanks a lot

4 Comments

It's probably about the best you'll get under £200 which is a fairly good price if it's new rather than refurbished stock. The build quality of Acers is not great but that's reflected in their prices. What's inside the box is more or less the same as you would pay £100 more for if you bought one of the "premium" names.

I think that is a netbook so does not have a cd drive. She will not be able to watch films or play cds,if that matters.

Original Poster

I'd not thought of that and she probably would - what options to I have for slightly increased budget with these features?

beautifulgorgeou;7136966

I think that is a netbook so does not have a cd drive. She will not be … I think that is a netbook so does not have a cd drive. She will not be able to watch films or play cds,if that matters.

Net books dont come with CD drives, if CD/DVD drives are needed then you will have to go for a Laptop
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to European satellite tv32
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      3. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      4. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11

See more discussions