Groups

BEST NETBOOK THAT HAS 1GB RAM, AT LEAST 80GB HARDRIVE AND 1.6Ghz PROCESSOR AND WINXP?

Banned
    I was thinking about an Acer Aspire model, or the Samsung NC10 or the MSI Wind? What do you guys think? Are there any better ones under £300?

10 Comments

buy the samsung nc10 at the moment it is the best netbook, dixons have it with a code for £287 i think, it has 6+ hour battery,160gb h/drive,great keyboard, really bright screen, 1gb ram, i've had mine for about 6 weeks now and i love it, well worth the money:santa:

Samsung NC10 all the way. That's certainly the best you'll get at the moment although I know there's talk of Dual Core Atom Chips soon and a few other new system due to be released...

I would say the Nc10 is the best just for the battery life but the medion akoya mini is almost as good but comes with three years warranty,If you mean to keep this a few years you could wheigh up the cost of the Akoya with a extra battery compared to how much the nC10 will cost with the extra for three years warranty,

samsung nc10 anyday. 7 hour battery life and excellent build quality.

Original Poster Banned

thehitman;3919774

Samsung NC10 all the way. That's certainly the best you'll get at the … Samsung NC10 all the way. That's certainly the best you'll get at the moment although I know there's talk of Dual Core Atom Chips soon and a few other new system due to be released...

Shall I wait and get a new system or buy the Samsung NC10?

Original Poster Banned

To all who have said they love it or that it's the best:

Does it feel heavy?

d1fferent;3922115

To all who have said they love it or that it's the best: Does it feel … To all who have said they love it or that it's the best: Does it feel heavy?

slightly heavier than most netbooks as it has the 6 cell battery but its not that heavy, its a great laptop i find im using mine more and more its just the screen res thats lettine me down

Original Poster Banned

Is the white one the best colour?

I have the samsung NC10 and i am very happy with the overall look and quality of the netbook. The only problem i am having now is it seems to be slowing down for some reason but that maybe due to excessive use. I am going to see if i can upgrade the RAM but overall i would recommend the samsung.

The colour would depend on personal preference as some people would say blue and some people would say white.

The white one does pick up a bit of dirt after a while so it goes from white to a slight beige, just letting you know if you were interested in that model, but with a little work you can get osx running on it which actually runs a lot faster than xp on my one and still get around 5 hours battery life and thats improving with newer powermanagement drivers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844442
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047070
      4. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)56

See more discussions