Groups
    EXPIRED

Best New Betting Registration Deal

I want to place a treble bet on picking all three play off final winners from the three divisions. Was wondering what online betting sites were doing the best free bet promotion on a new registration/account? :?

10 Comments

check quidco

totesport if they are still doing it was awesome via quidco - £15 cashback, matched first bet plus extra cashback... Betfair also have very good joining up promotions and also best odds and betting options as they are an exchange rather than bookmaker.

quidco.com/spo…ng/

If you are new to totesport and betfair you can almost certainly get your bets for free effectively (if you really want to, you can use your free bets to back-and-lay the same event at betfair guaranteeing a cash return!)

Original Poster

Just checked a tenner on via quidco and betfair....lets see if it tracks!

Like most bookmakers, betfair are very keen to keep their customers and often offers free bets via email or phone, if you use them wisely you can often make free money...

Not sure how quick they track through quidco but totesport was very quick when I joined them...

jah128

totesport if they are still doing it was awesome via quidco - £15 … totesport if they are still doing it was awesome via quidco - £15 cashback, matched first bet plus extra cashback... Betfair also have very good joining up promotions and also best odds and betting options as they are an exchange rather than bookmaker.http://www.quidco.com/sports-leisure/gambling/If you are new to totesport and betfair you can almost certainly get your bets for free effectively (if you really want to, you can use your free bets to back-and-lay the same event at betfair guaranteeing a cash return!)

You can't lose!

I bet you could :giggle:

What teams did you put down, if you don't mind me asking!

Original Poster

Gone for MK Dons, Blackpool and Wolves in a treble bet....I'm mad I know!

Assuming you've used the "cashback" deals, well worth a punt:w00t:

Sidmon

Gone for MK Dons, Blackpool and Wolves in a treble bet....I'm mad I know!

Wolves, you are havin a laugh mate.

Come on you baggies :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy57
      2. Avoiding Car hire excess (Tenerife)1012
      3. Canceling virgin media contract33
      4. Recommend a free reminder app57

See more discussions