Groups
    EXPIRED

Best nintendo ds (black) and brain training price

Hi looking for exactly what ive said above. Thought i had got one from argos for a great price using the current voucher codes but the email I received after it says it was sold out. Pain. Anyone know of any good deals just now?

5 Comments

Received e-mail from eleglobal-shop.com dslite +10 games 99euro. Never used them and have no idea whether they are legit. Has any-one got any feedback on this company?

find-games.co.uk/

thats a good site to use.......just type in what ur looking for and then itl give u a drop down list of prices online from different stores like

argos
    play.com
    amazon
    zavvi etc

The cheapest packages currently available are not good deals. £139.99 seems to be about the best deal, these deals were at at PlayTrade and Amazon MaketPlace dealers (not allowed to link to these). But if you have to have it then it's probably your only choice.

Original Poster

Thanks guys. They are prety expensive now. Specially when i had a black ds lite, acessory pack and brain training from argos for 106. You think the deals in stores (ie zavvi etc) will be much the same?

killiesteve;3777356

Thanks guys. They are prety expensive now. Specially when i had a black … Thanks guys. They are prety expensive now. Specially when i had a black ds lite, acessory pack and brain training from argos for 106. You think the deals in stores (ie zavvi etc) will be much the same?

Get the DS on it's own for £90 delivered.

Buy training seperate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It was forty years ago today......516
      2. word survey46
      3. Golf DSG GTD Real MPG?22
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767301

See more discussions