Best Nintendo switch bag?

LocalFound 23rd May 2017
So for a while I've been looking for a Nintendo switch bag (either a messenger one or a backpack) and I've been struggling to find one that's good enough. I need it to fit the entire switch system, and the official ones I cannot buy because they're practically screaming "rob me!" because of the NS logo. The alternative ones on Amazon I'm worried about because it looks like they offer little protection for the switch console. Then on google shopping (which is practically useless anyway) only official ones show up and then no other relevant results.
Community Updates
5 Comments
I would suggest that you get a carry case for the Switch console and then buy a messenger bag that is fit for purpose. For instance, I bought a big ben carry case that fits the switch with 2 joycons an a number of games. I have a small carry bag that everything fits in (compartmentalised).
What about Superdry shoulder bags, eBay outlet store usually has them cheap.
The official Switch Messenger bag is £25 and is really good. It comes with a seperate carry case that can be removed if you only want to take the console somewhere. Seems to be in stock in a few places at the RRP i.e. Game and Asda.
Original Poster
MrSpooniverse

The official Switch Messenger bag is £25 and is really good. It comes … The official Switch Messenger bag is £25 and is really good. It comes with a seperate carry case that can be removed if you only want to take the console somewhere. Seems to be in stock in a few places at the RRP i.e. Game and Asda.

I mentioned my issue with this one in the description. I do like it but there was that issue
Yep. I only get small cases for for my gadgets and that way you have a massive choice of whatever bag you want.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants