Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Nintendo Wii or DS Deal

Looking for my lads birthday, what's the best deals out at the mo ? any more £65 DS's about ? :thumbsup:

10 Comments

Banned

Wii deal the best is [url]www.wilkinsonsdirect.co.uk[/url] check out the other threads on HUKD.

The best DS deal is around £85, some with a free game. Again check out HUKD for the other threads

Original Poster

:whistling:

Original Poster

Anyone ?

i have one brand new and sealed, ds lite £85 delivered.

Original Poster

sarbjeet_

i have one brand new and sealed, ds lite £85 delivered.

They only £99 with a £30 game

lol @ £30 game! what ds game is £30?

Original Poster

Take your pick.... ]http//ww…218 :roll: :roll: :roll:

lol... i hope ur joking... you cant pick the most expensive place to back ur claims up!
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]give me a £30 game thats actually £30?[/SIZE]

Original Poster

gary_rip

lol... i hope ur joking... you cant pick the most expensive place to back … lol... i hope ur joking... you cant pick the most expensive place to back ur claims up![SIZE=2]give me a £30 game thats actually £30?[/SIZE]

WTF you on about ? i was in Gamestation today and they offered me a DS with Mario Bros (£30) on a package.

Do yourself a favour and get a life and stop looking to pick squabbles on a deals site fella, life's too short.

Gary_rip, the rrp for most DS games is £29.99 so grouping them as £30 games is wholley justified
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. After a good deal for new work shirts!45
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1315
      3. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused77
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47

See more discussions