Found 7th Jul 2009
Guys n gals

I am looking to take a new contract, not quite sure who with yet but want a Nokia (cos I'm old n stuck in my ways) Not sure which is the best model to go for, any thoughts or opinions welcome.

Would you recommend an I-Phone over a nokia?? Hubby has one but I get sooo cross using it.....

Oh the dilema!!

1. Misc
  2. Nokia
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Nokia
9 Comments

Well, I'd go for Nokia. I've tried loads of phones ober the years, but prefer Nokia. I'm happy with my 6300, but like the look of the new ]Nokia 6700.

N70 if you can still get them, had mine about 4 years now and still going strong with everything from sat nav to skype on it.

I tried the Blackberry storm and hated it! Why I even thought that anything other than a nokia would appeal to me!! Lesson learnt though. I read some reviews and went for the Nokia E71 which I love.

If you got da money go for an iphone :), if not as above go for the new 6700.

But firstly what do u wana use the phone for?

I've got a 6300, E71 and 5800.
Go for the E71 as mentioned above, superb phone that (almost) does it all.
If you don't want a touch screen, this is, for me, the 1 to get.
Had it 4 months now and just love it

E71 is the best Nokia I have ever used.

But I m using iPhone now becuase I like different applications. It has almost any application. That alone makes iphone the most popular phone.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the tips, trouble is I'm even more confused now :?

I had a look at the E71! Not convinced I like the zillions of buttons look tho.

I was hoping someone would say the N96 or 7.

I dont want it for much really I just like playing with em. Praps I should try getting a life instead eh, probably cheaper

Floppyknickers;5684779

I had a look at the E71! Not convinced I like the zillions of buttons … I had a look at the E71! Not convinced I like the zillions of buttons look tho.I was hoping someone would say the N96 or 7.

Don't let the buttons put you off. It is a lovely phone to use.

Just read a thread on the good, bad and weird points of the N97 but now can't find it!!! It tends to freeze quite a lot is what lots of users are saying though.

Found it....

hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Android pay set up56
    2. disneyland paris tickets11
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    4. Whey protien621

See more discussions