EXPIRED

Best Nokia N95 Deal Ever! Ive Found It!

Banned
:w00t: Been to T-Mobile shop today, got N95 on an 18 month contract.
[U Free N95 phone
255.00 credit a month to use on calls or texts.
[U Free evening and weekend calls to any network and landline, Monday to Friday 7pm to 00.00 then 7pm Friday through to 00.00 Sunday
All this plus free 3 year subscription to sat nav.
[U Free in car charger
[U Free in car phone support
The free evening and weekend calls dont come off your 255.00 credit a month you can use up to 10.000 minutes per month on the [U free evening and weekend calls.
Yes [U FREE calls to any network and [U LAND-LINES .
All this for 50.00 per month.
The best deal around !:w00t:

6 Comments

it depends on what people use though IMO...

I'm yet to see a contract which is a good deal for me... I get 300 free for evey £10 I top up, and I only text,

where as this deal I'd be paying like £900 for the phone

Hope you enjoy it Great price if you make use of the credit.

Cheers, Dio.

aye was a great deal without 18 month and 50 quid a month.

its a good deal, but only if you use the minutes, if not, its a con, ive got mine on a £479 term which is the best ive seen. not best allowance in terms of minutes etc (300 off peak, 500txts) but it suits me!

Chris206

aye was a great deal without 18 month and 50 quid a month.its a good … aye was a great deal without 18 month and 50 quid a month.its a good deal, but only if you use the minutes, if not, its a con, ive got mine on a £479 term which is the best ive seen. not best allowance in terms of minutes etc (300 off peak, 500txts) but it suits me!

Possibly a better one. cheaper anyway

Vodafone on the 200 anytime/any network mins /500 texts.

6 months 1/2 price line rental - 13.50

12 months full price 27

phone costs 100

quidco cash back 82.00 for new contract - confirmed as tracking. payment within a month.

Total cost for 18 month rental and phone - £423 with 200 mins and 500 texts.

Thats the cheapest i've seen and ive looked for ages. Obviously if you need more mins/texts/web surfing/ VOIP (touchy subject) might be best to look at the T-mobile, but will be more expensive that the above.

Thats a bloody good deal on vodafone - nicely detailed! Thanks!

Thanks,

definately the cheapest deal I've found and a nice 200 mins and 500 texts to boot. I think it really is a great deal.

If you like the deal plz Help buid me up some rep lol its looking miserable :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Remortgaging to pay off debt34
    2. tcb what's the longest anyone has waited for a payout?78
    3. Tenant rights for failing agreement to replace carpets1017
    4. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?44

See more discussions