Best non touch screen camera phone?

LocalFound 11th Jul 2012
im currently trying to trol through the 1000s of available mobiles, to find one that suits my needs. unfortunately im finding it very difficult, due to the fact that i hate touch screen phones, and nowadays it seems that everything has a touch screen, especially if, like me, you want a phone with a top quality camera

basically all i want is a phone with as good a camera as possible, so i can take it on holiday with me, and use it as my camera, then i dont have to carry around a seperate camera aswell. if possible id like it to be compact, and not too bulky

i have been looking at the samsung i8510, and im quite close to buying it, but it is quite bulky, and im slightly put off by that, so im trying to see if i can find a good alternative. im also looking at the xperia mini pro, but again, its very bulky

im looking to spend upto £200

at a push, i would possibly go for a phone with a touch screen and qwerty keyboard, if it had a great camera, although im not a fan of blackberrys, so they are pretty much out

if any1 can chuck in a few suggestions, it would be appreciated
Community Updates
8 Comments
Samsung D500
yep, top quality camera. what a highly intelligent kev u are
pick up a second hand nokia n95, just about the best non-touchscreen phone there was.
cheers for the suggestion, but again, the n95 is very big and bulky

dcx - to be honest i really dont care about the rest of the phone, as long as the camera is good, and it can make/receive calls/texts... thats everything i want
they is no best none touch screen camera phone u will just have to buy a touch screen phone like everyone else and put up with it
Sony k800i had a nice 3.2MP camera on it and had the best flash or there is the 5MP K850i
Edited by: "newbie1001" 11th Jul 2012
Sony Ericsson C905 is 8mp and C902 Is 5mp,
Btw I'm selling a nokia C3-01 which is both touch and type and has a nice 5mp camera.

Edited by: "shamsul10" 12th Jul 2012
Sony Ericsson C905 is 8mp and C902 I'd 5mp,
Btw I'm selling a nokia C3-01 which is both touch and type and has a nice 5mp camera.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants