Groups

BEST OF THE YEAR

Banned
    Coming up to that time of year when someone will post Nominations for 'Best of the Year'...

So....

What shall we vote for?

I say defo these:

Best Mod of the Year
    Best Male Newcomer of the Year
    Best Female Newcomer of the Year
    Best Deal of the Year
    Best Thread of the Year
    Funniest Thread of the Year
    Funniest Poster of the Year
    Friendliest Member of the Year
    Legendary Member lifetime achievement award

Think of some more folks or improve on the ones I thought of....could add sub categories etc

36 Comments

jellybaby22;3487178

Best Female Newcomer of the Year...me....:lol:Best Deal of the … Best Female Newcomer of the Year...me....:lol:Best Deal of the Year....:lol: me...... nah dunno about this one......dont take much notice of the deals......:whistling:Friendliest Member of the Year...:lol: me....nah emm how about ..FC?? Dell?? Salder ??Legendary Member lifetime achievement award....Acecatcher.......or BG1In fact we dont need to vote...I win......

i will refuse to get any reward, i behaved like an absolute idiot for a big spell of time in this site, many would say nearly all of my posts were utter spam (waits for sainty to quote this and smile lol)

good idea tho chrissy boy, would be funny to see nominees etc!

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;3487178

Best Female Newcomer of the Year...me....:lol:Best Deal of the … Best Female Newcomer of the Year...me....:lol:Best Deal of the Year....:lol: me...... nah dunno about this one......dont take much notice of the deals......:whistling:Friendliest Member of the Year...:lol: me....nah emm how about ..FC?? Dell?? Salder ??Legendary Member lifetime achievement award....Acecatcher.......or BG1think of more categories then cheeky!We need more to vote onIn fact we dont need to vote...I win......

Original Poster Banned

acecatcher3;3487223

i will refuse to get any reward, i behaved like an absolute idiot for a … i will refuse to get any reward, i behaved like an absolute idiot for a big spell of time in this site, many would say nearly all of my posts were utter spam (waits for sainty to quote this and smile lol)good idea tho chrissy boy, would be funny to see nominees etc!

Tbh is there a point putting in best/funniest thread of the year??

We all know Levis24 wins on that one!

wonder if i win owt:whistling: iv only ever won a goldfish:p

jellybaby22;3487260

I was being sarcastic...I wouldnt vote u for anything......:-D … I was being sarcastic...I wouldnt vote u for anything......:-D seriously..this would be funny......think how many arguments this would start.......we all know your only gonna win if your in the ODB clan anyway

looooooooooooooooooooooooooool i was gonna vote for u

............. under the "person most deserving of gettin banned!!!!!" award :x

ODB_69;3487233

Tbh is there a point putting in best/funniest thread of the year??We all … Tbh is there a point putting in best/funniest thread of the year??We all know Levis24 wins on that one!

agreed........ BUMP! :thumbsup:

i vote myself for everything

all the best threads have been deleted, pointless imo

Best Male Newcomer: Me of course.

I liked the coke deal.

Best female newcomer with a crisps for a screen name........

Funniest Thread: Levis's time-travelling betting system
    ]http//ww…642

Best Thread of the YearFunniest Thread of the YearFunniest Poster of the … Best Thread of the YearFunniest Thread of the YearFunniest Poster of the YearLegendary Member lifetime achievement award

me.

black gerbil1;3488079

me.

]http//ww…ht/ - Best Thread

TWIGGY4LIFE 666;3488036

Funniest Thread: Levis's time-travelling betting … Funniest Thread: Levis's time-travelling betting system]http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202642

second that :thumbsup:

I don't like anyone, you're all rubbish.

Hmph.

can we have legenary thread....... the one were we time travel?!

black gerbil1;3488079

me.

noob:w00t:

Legendary Member lifetime achievement award

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]Sadiebabes[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

For working on so many HUKD avvys:)

I shall start writing my thank you acceptance speeches now haha

jellybaby22;3489361

yup i would vote for u..best drunken poster..not that ur always … yup i would vote for u..best drunken poster..not that ur always drunk..just the other night....Im gonna stop digging now :oops:

I am rarely drunk - thats probably why it was funny lol :oops:

Banned

bellabonkers;3489387

I am rarely drunk - thats probably why it was funny lol :oops:

LOL.... you mean you were sober!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

Funniest thread of the year: hotukdeals.com/ite…s-/
    Shame he deleted the pics!

Banned

Spriggan;3489408

Funniest thread of the year: … Funniest thread of the year: http://hotukdeals.com/item/269788/so-i-just-spent-450-on-three-items-/Shame he deleted the pics!

Deleted? I thought it was because they got sent back to Littlewoods!!!

My aceptance speach for female newcomer "unaccoustomed as i am to public speaking (its because im shy and retiring!) . . . . . . . . . .

Maybe you should add 'Best BG thread', that will free up the other thread categories for other things.

You should probably also add 'Hottest male' so we can all vote BG. I'll make campaign badges.

guv;3489435

Deleted? I thought it was because they got sent back to Littlewoods!!!

littlewoods clearance- bargain bin!?!? :-D

or as its most commonly known in this house Crud Bargain Schite

Banned

angelfairee;3489498

You should probably also add 'Hottest male' so we can all vote BG. I'll … You should probably also add 'Hottest male' so we can all vote BG. I'll make campaign badges.

nikkib123;3489503

Great idea AF :thumbsup:

]Sorted.

angelfairee;3489492

Maybe you should add 'Best BG thread', that will free up the other thread … Maybe you should add 'Best BG thread', that will free up the other thread categories for other things.

i think just -doley with the best imagination award goes to. . . . . .BG1!! :thumbsup:

Banned

borolad94;3487627

Best Male Newcomer: Me of course.

1816 posts in a couple of months....g33k

whereas i get best avatar award.

There's always one who has to ruin everything...

nikkib123;3489693

Oh dear!

angelfairee;3489731

There's always one who has to ruin everything...

Indeed. I can see this thread getting spammed soon.

thesaint;3489735

Indeed. I can see this thread getting spammed soon.

good:roll::thumbsup:

i only said it tongue in cheek anyway, hence the

Admin

Ok, deleted a couple of comments- please keep this thread friendly
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      4. love affairs1649