EXPIRED

Best offer for les Miserables DVD please!

Hi, I really want to buy the new Les Miserables DVD and I didn't pre order it, does anyone know what the best offer is to do? I only did a big food shop at the weekend so I don't really want to spend another £30 at a supermarket to get a cheaper DVD unless the saving really is that great. Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it!

8 Comments

Have you bothered to look at this morning's deals??

mine on amazon i pre ordered was originally £13 but they dropped to £10 still showing as £10 mine should arrive in post today cant wait

amazon.co.uk/Les…mis
Edited by: "pinkladyof66" 13th May 2013

Original Poster

Talis

Have you bothered to look at this morning's deals??

yes it is a spend on Sainsburys but there haven't been any offers posted about prices at Asda etc and I didn't know if anyone knew of it as they often do price wars for big movies like that.
And thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it.....
Edited by: "naomialice" 13th May 2013

Original Poster

pinkladyof66

mine on amazon i pre ordered was originally £13 but they dropped to £10 s … mine on amazon i pre ordered was originally £13 but they dropped to £10 still showing as £10 mine should arrive in post today cant waithttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Les-Mis%C3%A9rables-DVD-Digital-Copy/dp/B009K1UC3K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1368428855&sr=8-1&keywords=les+mis

thank you! X

£10 in asda

Banned

Les Mis!!!!

Original Poster

thank you!

i have seen this at £9.99 at co-op.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25