EXPIRED

Best On Road Jogging shoes? Asics/Nike/Adidas?

Hi all, I am looking for a very good pair of running shoes that are the best value for money. Will spend anything up to 60 quid. Have seen some Asics GT2120s for 65 pounds. I wondered if there was anything that has better discount at the moment? Thanks

4 Comments

I'm not sure if they make the best shoes, but I do think Asics make the best value for money shoes.
I just bought a pair of Asics Enduro for £40 myself, but for £65 you can probably get something a bit better.
I have no idea of how the Enduro's compare to GT2120 though.

I've also been adviced that taking out the insoles of a shoe and replacing them with Spenco Polysorb is a really good investment. A bit hard to find in UK though. They will absorb shocks a lot more than standard insoles for sure.
mobilisdirect.com/p-5…spx

So basically I'd get a £30-50 shoes and then supplement them with the insoles.... if you run on asphalt that is. If you mainly run in the forest you probably don't need them.

I don't think there is one single best brand, the best running shoes for you depend on many factors, weight, running style, pronation, foot shape, I'd recommend going to a good running store, you will probably pay a little extra but you will get a pair of shoes better suited to you.

Original Poster

Arcana;2861527

I'm not sure if they make the best shoes, but I do think Asics make the … I'm not sure if they make the best shoes, but I do think Asics make the best value for money shoes. I just bought a pair of Asics Enduro for £40 myself, but for £65 you can probably get something a bit better. I have no idea of how the Enduro's compare to GT2120 though.I've also been adviced that taking out the insoles of a shoe and replacing them with Spenco Polysorb is a really good investment. A bit hard to find in UK though. They will absorb shocks a lot more than standard insoles for sure. http://www.mobilisdirect.com/p-516-spenco-polysorb-cross-trainer-large.aspxSo basically I'd get a £30-50 shoes and then supplement them with the insoles.

I dont know either, I wouldnt mind some Kayano 14s as I think they are top of the range, but dont know where the cheapest seller is?

to be honest i would recommend going into a specalist running shop.

something like [url]www.upandrunning.co.uk[/url] or [url]www.runandbecome.co.uk[/url] or [url]www.sweatshop.co.uk[/url]

If you want to save your feet get proper shoes - They will measure your feet and get you on a tredmill to see how you run (style) and recommend the best trainer for you. Dont learn the hard way and get blisters, etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just got Kodi now what?1125
    2. Which Smart Watch for Running?11
    3. Iptv33
    4. Boiler Question22

See more discussions