Groups

Best online computer shops around ?

Trying to make a list of the best PC and computer on-line shops so I can scan them for deals.

Right now I have cclonline, ebuyer and scan, can someone add more to my list ?

12 Comments

novatech...overclockers (which most people wont like)...misco

Redstore were good a few years ago, haven't bought much lately though no not sure what they are like now.

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;5464361

novatech...overclockers (which most people wont like)...misco

Why most people wont like OC ?

osa;5464442

Quite a lot of people have had bad experiences with them and customer service is pretty lousy i have heard but they are quite cheap.

osa;5464442

Because theyr'e run by obnoxious nazi racist scumbags. They wouldn't think tiwce about breaking TS laws, too.

Anyay, add BT Shop to the list. It's basically just Dabs, but it's realy cheap.

Dabs, KustomPCs and Oyyy I've used without a problem.

aria is another one i've used without issues in the past!

add Aria to the list :thumbsup: Think that about covers it

EDIT: D'oh beaten too it :oops:

Oh, and Insight. I use them for business purchases and never had a problem, though they are not the cheapest.

dxx;5464616

Because theyr'e run by obnoxious nazi racist scumbags. They wouldn't … Because theyr'e run by obnoxious nazi racist scumbags. They wouldn't think tiwce about breaking TS laws, too. .

u mean BNP :whistling:

Original Poster

Great list, thx !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1231
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions