Expired

Best Online DVD Rental Package

9 replies
Found 10th Apr 2007
Hi,

I've been using Lovefilm for the past 6 months and I'm not overly thrilled with their service. Is there any better deals out there. I've been paying £12.99 for unlimited discs, two at a time.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Cheers

1. Ask
  2. DVD
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DVD
9 Comments

I pay £11.47 for Tesco's service, although those discs are packaged and supplied by Lovefilm as well but it's cheaper for exactly the same deal.

I've used lovefilm for 8 months, only paid for 2. And I've used every other company before they got bought or merged with the major players. And Blockbuster was the best IMO.

Banned

I agree with Dude1971 above. Been with them a year on 3 at a time umlimited and only paid 3 premiums. just cancel and they give you 3 months for the price of 1 all the time. The worst I've ever come across are Blockbusters.

I found lovefilm and tesco pretty poor. Blockbuster were, and still are, the best. Just my opinion..

Original Poster

Thanks all. I have used Blockbuster for about 2 years about 2 years ago and they were great, however I've heard a lot of bad press about them lately and not sure whether to give them a go.

emmajk42 - I'll have a look at that link, thanks.

I currently have only paid for 1 month with lovefilm and had about 6/7 months use, so that is good value, but they always send discs from the bottom of the list, never the top rated ones. :o(

Original Poster

Do you know of any deals going with Blockbuster?

Traveller

Thanks all. I have used Blockbuster for about 2 years about 2 years ago … Thanks all. I have used Blockbuster for about 2 years about 2 years ago and they were great, however I've heard a lot of bad press about them lately and not sure whether to give them a go.emmajk42 - I'll have a look at that link, thanks.I currently have only paid for 1 month with lovefilm and had about 6/7 months use, so that is good value, [COLOR="Red"]but they always send discs from the bottom of the list, never the top rated ones.[/COLOR] :o(

Same, mainly why I cancelled

Have you tried Easy Cinema?

No monthly fee, I thought they were great, but hardlys get to watch any films with the hectic lifestyle now, (or it maybe down to Xbox Live)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Free money and competition entry @ Circle22
    2. Free flights to Europe711
    3. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56522
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions