Groups

Best online photo to Canvas

Anyone got any experience of getting digital photo transfered to canvas ?

Where - Cost - and Quality ??

Looking at Truprint at the moment

14 Comments

I had a photo of my baby girl put onto canvas through NEXT. Really good quality, not sure of cost as was a present

Think someone mentioned Asda in a previous post

lots of little companies on ebay who offer this service

This guy is superb and prob best prices available. I have used twice and my family a few times also. Great quality:thumbsup:

stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/THE…sZ1

Original Poster

blackpeppa;5703580

lots of little companies on ebay who offer this service

Yes I know there are loads of companies BUT I would prefer to hear from people who have had this carried out and can recommend. As hotGIRL has done above (thanks).

Photobox seem a bit hit and miss...
    I've had one good canvas print, had another one done as a present which had a 4cm x 1.5cm blank area slap in the middle, they replaced it free of course but the colours on the replacement look overdone (too much red hue)

timeman on ebay is fantastic, fast delivery and high quality canvas boxed. :thumbsup:

http://www.thetimeman.co.uk/LOGO2.jpg

Original Poster

waj1234;5703669

This guy is superb and prob best prices available. I have used twice and … This guy is superb and prob best prices available. I have used twice and my family a few times also. Great quality:thumbsup:http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/THE-TIME-MAN__W0QQ_armrsZ1

esq3585;5704234

timeman on ebay is fantastic, fast delivery and high quality canvas … timeman on ebay is fantastic, fast delivery and high quality canvas boxed. :thumbsup:

OK I have sent an order for 2 photo's as both of you have recommended him.

You wont regret it. The quality is very good:thumbsup:

Great quality :thumbsup:

Original Poster

waj1234;5704285

You wont regret it. The quality is very good:thumbsup:

esq3585;5705958

Great quality :thumbsup:

Great advice here lads.

Got 2 delivered today and better than I expected with lightning delivery :thumbsup:

thanks to both of you..........;-)

rangermastiffs;5739472

Great advice here lads.Got 2 delivered today and better than I expected … Great advice here lads.Got 2 delivered today and better than I expected with lightning delivery :thumbsup:thanks to both of you..........;-)

Which was better? (for future reference of course...)

both from same guy i think.

thetimemanltd on ebay

vicki4903;5740715

both from same guy i think.thetimemanltd on ebay

Oh yeah! Silly me :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047124
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2461
      3. Online order Packaging - Share your best or worst1931
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17846375

See more discussions