Best option to stream BT sports to my Samsung TV?

Found 9th Dec 2017
My Samsung TV hasn't got the function to cast ( for some bizarre reason) from my Google pixel. Looking at alternatives before Xmas. Any advice?

I've also a firestick but unsure of any apps to allow this to happen.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
BT Sport is not supported on a Firestick, Get a Chromecast which supports BT Sport in HD (but not BT TV just in case you also have access).
I mirror bt sport from my android phone to fire TV. I get full screen but it can be a little choppy. Press and hold home button on the firestick remote, you should see the mirror icon pop up then go to your phone's cast and click on Amazon fire
Do you have BT sports, i use siptv on mine with a very reliable iptv service, straight on the tv in full 1080p
Edited by: "oliverkennedy10" 9th Dec 2017
Google chromecast, the tv built in chromecast is dnla, wish it was natively so annoying
Original Poster
oliverkennedy109th Dec

Do you have BT sports, i use siptv on mine with a very reliable iptv …Do you have BT sports, i use siptv on mine with a very reliable iptv service, straight on the tv in full 1080p

How much are you paying??
Original Poster
Thanks for the comments guys. Much appreciated!
mackay8517 h, 47 m ago

How much are you paying??

Was 40 for the year, all channels but my provider have set up on their own and at the moment you can only buy monthly £5 a month
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions