Expired

Best (or worst) Black Friday Ever?

6 replies
Found 1st Dec 2014
Best in terms of genuine discounts (50%) on deals I genuinely want to bag (LG G2, if it arrives, Kipling handbag, Lola rose jewellry, 8 Inch Asus MemoPad x 2, Chromecast with 3 months NowTV - all 50% off or more). Worst in terms of websites crashing (for hours/days) and delivery dates getting extended - even by amazon who are normally good in this dept.

What have been your best/worst experiences of this weekend??

6 Comments

Worst because no surprise/cryptic amazon lightning deals (unless I missed them)

Original Poster

MIDURIX

Worst because no surprise/cryptic amazon lightning deals (unless I missed … Worst because no surprise/cryptic amazon lightning deals (unless I missed them)

oh did they used to do that?

espirit77

oh did they used to do that?

Yep, for example in the 2012 one you could get the One Direction album for the standard price of £6 something, but it was signed by all the band. Loads of people got them and stuck them straight on eBay! :p, went for around £35-40.

MIDURIX

Yep, for example in the 2012 one you could get the One Direction album … Yep, for example in the 2012 one you could get the One Direction album for the standard price of £6 something, but it was signed by all the band. Loads of people got them and stuck them straight on eBay! :p, went for around £35-40.

Would probably be worth a lot more now!

Donkii

Would probably be worth a lot more now!

At the time it was the latest CD and after looking at prices on eBay for sold items I don't think it has.

Original Poster

MIDURIX

At the time it was the latest CD and after looking at prices on eBay for … At the time it was the latest CD and after looking at prices on eBay for sold items I don't think it has.

nice, i've made about £20 so far selling one of the tablets I didnt need
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions