best &/or worst thing about where you live

67 replies
Found 11th Jul
probably not a good idea to give the actual location away or you risk being stalked by internet weirdos X)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
Top comments

The architecture, but there's always some tourist getting in the way.....
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/1f/97/3c1f977dd1ffb01f6799271e4acd55cf.jpg

Best, it's Yorkshire, if there was a god he/she would live here, end of story.

Best thing, I live here. Worst thing, I live here. Depending on your perspective

barriey15 m ago

She's going to have a bad back when she's older! oO

But until then, she's gonna have great fun
67 Comments

Best thing, I live here. Worst thing, I live here. Depending on your perspective

Pros:Health care. Beautiful countryside, better pay , better weather, no road tax. 2 year MOT's, great motorways with not much traffic,Cheaper property.
Cons: Full of smokers, dog ****, expensive cars, very strange people that can really drive me mad, tons of paper work for the sake of paperwork.

Pros: The food is decent as long as you know where and what to eat (otherwise you could easily end up with food poisoning)
Cons: Too many to mention here.

Best, it's Yorkshire, if there was a god he/she would live here, end of story.

shadey12

Best, it's Yorkshire, if there was a god he/she would live here, end of … Best, it's Yorkshire, if there was a god he/she would live here, end of story.

Like they say, Yorkshire, God's own country

bonfires

shadey12

Best, it's Yorkshire, if there was a god he/she would live here, end of … Best, it's Yorkshire, if there was a god he/she would live here, end of story.

shadey12

Shame about the tea.

Good - peaceful and quiet, beautiful countryside, clean

Bad - properties are expensive, council tax is expensive, not many shops, no good restaurants, no big cinema. Not much amenities.

as to stalking, google is the worst stalker there is. You cant go any where without google knowing where you are and telling everyone else about it!
Edited by: "mutley1" 11th Jul

rhinopaul35 m ago

Shame about the tea.

That's for the tourists.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3c/1f/97/3c1f977dd1ffb01f6799271e4acd55cf.jpg

Pro: Nothing

Con: Drug dealers who the police do nothing about and other anti social behaviour

thebaron69

Pro: I live behind a police headquarters building

Con: I live behind a police headquarters building

revo89

Pro: NothingCon: Drug dealers who the police do nothing about and other … Pro: NothingCon: Drug dealers who the police do nothing about and other anti social behaviour

You must live by me

barriey15 m ago

But until then, she's gonna have great fun

mutley11 h, 25 m ago

Good - peaceful and quiet, beautiful countryside, cleanBad - properties …Good - peaceful and quiet, beautiful countryside, cleanBad - properties are expensive, council tax is expensive, not many shops, no good restaurants, no big cinema. Not much amenities.as to stalking, google is the worst stalker there is. You cant go any where without google knowing where you are and telling everyone else about it!

Yes you can.

craigstephens3 m ago

Yes you can.

I have tried and it still seem to track me. Everything i do on the net is also tracked as i get messages and advertsrelating to what i have been doing. Yet, i clear my cache every hour!

mutley12 m ago

I have tried and it still seem to track me. Everything i do on the net is …I have tried and it still seem to track me. Everything i do on the net is also tracked as i get messages and advertsrelating to what i have been doing. Yet, i clear my cache every hour!

Try a tinfoil hat, it must be your Brainwaves they're reading

shadey12

But I live in Bradford . Explain that.

Dog crap, gob and **** etc on the pavement. Lots of parks

This may explain it.
Edited by: "shadey12" 11th Jul

craigstephens8 m ago

Try a tinfoil hat, it must be your Brainwaves they're reading

I have no idea how i am being tracked as i have turned everything off in myactivity. This is why i am so paranoid and keep clearing cache but it doesnt seem to work. I also turn off location any where i see it in case my location is recorded or tracked. And if i am ever asked to allow location access, i always block

Best

31432047-cVEQO.jpg

Worst

31432047-eYL0A.jpg

Grimsby/Cleethorpes:
Best thing.... It has some sand
Worst thing.... Everything else.

mutley1

I have no idea how i am being tracked as i have turned everything off in … I have no idea how i am being tracked as i have turned everything off in myactivity. This is why i am so paranoid and keep clearing cache but it doesnt seem to work. I also turn off location any where i see it in case my location is recorded or tracked. And if i am ever asked to allow location access, i always block

Did your partner buy you the Prime Deal of the Day?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81fgxJUJsYL._SX355_.jpg

Living out of London

Not living nearer London.

Ellie.Phant9 m ago

Grimsby/Cleethorpes:Best thing.... It has some sandWorst thing.... …Grimsby/Cleethorpes:Best thing.... It has some sandWorst thing.... Everything else.

It does have grim in the name, look on the bright side, you could be up the road in Scunthorpe.

Liverpool...Greatest city in the world
http://www.visitliverpool.com/dbimgs/Blogmain.png

themachman8 m ago

Liverpool...Greatest city in the world [Image]

Liverpool..... what can I say about that place.

Love the place, very friendly people who actually want to talk to you.
Always look forward to the next stay there.

barriey2 h, 26 m ago

She can lean on me!

thebaron693 h, 16 m ago

The architecture, but there's always some tourist getting in the …The architecture, but there's always some tourist getting in the way.....[Image]

Been there, done that!

pros: schools, college, gp, main bus stops, parks all within 2 or 5 mins walk.

cons: kids littering after school, generally no care for clean streets

thebaron69

What's leaning? The building or the falling Madonna with the big boobies?

thailand

pros (yes a lot of pros here in thailand) - cheap food, rent, bills and entertainment

cons - too hot for me and visa runs are a pain

Devon.

Pros - It's beautiful.

Cons - there are people here.

Pros: I am within an hour of just about anything you could want apart from the sea. Cons: I am within ten minutes of areas of drug dealing, anti-social behaviour and high crime rates. Thing is, you have to balance the two off against each other. Yes I would prefer to live in a nice little village where everyone knew each other but I couldn't afford the nice big house and garden I have my son could not get to college easily. Yes it's Bradford and parts of Bradford are a dogs armpit but there are so many good things if you just look around. I'm sure the same can be said for most places. There was an idiot running up and down the road yesterday on a quad bike, but he stopped at the pelican crossing when I went to cross the road. Life isn't perfect but look at it with a glass half full attitude and it is a lot more bearable.

I was born and raised in Leeds.. spent a lot of time away with the Army but Leeds was always where my heart was. Luckily I met a girl on some RnR and moved back home when I left and have stayed here.. I've travelled around a lot but I would never want to be anywhere else... ( apart from Canada )

Yes it has some proper rough areas but like the psychobitch says you have to balance the two sides.

arcangel111

I was born and raised in Leeds.. spent a lot of time away with the Army … I was born and raised in Leeds.. spent a lot of time away with the Army but Leeds was always where my heart was. Luckily I met a girl on some RnR and moved back home when I left and have stayed here.. I've travelled around a lot but I would never want to be anywhere else... ( apart from Canada )Yes it has some proper rough areas but like the psychobitch says you have to balance the two sides.

I've never been to Canada but I so want to go. Never met a Canadian I didn't love and they have scenery. On bucket list for sure

psychobitchfromhell1 h, 8 m ago

I've never been to Canada but I so want to go. Never met a Canadian I …I've never been to Canada but I so want to go. Never met a Canadian I didn't love and they have scenery. On bucket list for sure

But when you enquire 'so you're from Canadia, which part of America is that in' they get a bit upset.

shadey12

But when you enquire 'so you're from Canadia, which part of America is … But when you enquire 'so you're from Canadia, which part of America is that in' they get a bit upset.

I've been to America before and the people are lovely. Until they get rid of that syc#phantic buff==n they call a president I will not be going back. It seems a shame that I should have to feel the need to edit my post where as the person concerned and his acolytes can say what they want. Viva democracy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    2. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23
    3. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11
    4. School shoes - with lights77

See more discussions