Best paid IPTV

Found 30th Jan 2016
A family member has asked me what is the cheapest and well established paid IPTV service out there. They stumbled across this site offering full life time membership for €99 one time payment premium-ip.tv/ . Anyone had any dealings with this site?
Community Updates
Ask
23 Comments
huh what site?
I'm interested too but it's a bit confusing?? Is anyone currently running tv through this with recommendations... Cheers
chances are theyll work for a few months but do a runner when their servers overload
wackypaki

chances are theyll work for a few months but do a runner when their … chances are theyll work for a few months but do a runner when their servers overload

+1
Don't pay for more than 3 months at a time.
Future Sports has been amazing for me.
I always use livego .
What's the cost and reliability? Do you/can you run through kodi... Also what's the TV guide like, thanks
Future Streams are awesome and a good price too
GAVINLEWISHUKD

+1Don't pay for more than 3 months at a time.

Noted.
benjammin316

Future Sports has been amazing for me.

How much is 3 months sub?

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 30th Jan 2016
adecoyseast

Future Streams are awesome and a good price too

Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 30th Jan 2016
philmitchell

I always use livego .

RiverDragon8

£6.50 monthly for future sports. Runs via Android app or through kodi
Edited by: "chocci" 30th Jan 2016
Cheers river... Do u have a link? Does it run through an addon like ivue with iptv stalker did?
Cheers river... Do u have a link? Does it run through an addon like ivue with iptv stalker did?
RiverDragon8

​£9.50 for the full iptv a month or you can buy yearly for cheaper. They just had a sale and I got 6 months for £40.
RiverDragon8

They don't do 3 months, its £10.99 for 30 days .
can you use these services on multiple devices and if so at the same time?
wedgec

can you use these services on multiple devices and if so at the same time?

You can use livego on a android box, but you can only use it on one device at a time .
philmitchell

You can use livego on a android box, but you can only use it on one … You can use livego on a android box, but you can only use it on one device at a time .

How long has livego been going on for? Iptv is becoming very popular with lots of fly by night operators popping up.
EN1GMA

How long has livego been going on for? Iptv is becoming very popular with … How long has livego been going on for? Iptv is becoming very popular with lots of fly by night operators popping up.

Being going some time now, they are run by the people who do cricfree .
philmitchell

Being going some time now, they are run by the people who do cricfree .

Only worry I have is that they have a recurring payment option only and can only be cancelled if you open a ticket. that worries me. might try them after my ruya subs is over in summer.
Prem-iptv on facebook take a look
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants