Best paid Kodi add ons

Found 15th Jul 2016
Finally got a tv box (shield) and kodi set up.
I was just wondering what the best add ons are for live TV in HD (sports). I don't mind paying a bit if the streams are good

Thanks
Community Updates
AskKodi
40 Comments
Sportsmania
krishp90

Sportsmania

Thanks, I'll check them out. Are the channels in HD ?
markt91

Thanks, I'll check them out. Are the channels in HD ?

Yes they are
Another is stealthstreams find them on Facebook they are offering a 24 hour free trial atm
Www.streamtvbox.club
I've used them for about 2 years now and they're spot on. No buffering all. All channels are live 24/7 in hd and sd incase your broadband isn't fast enough for hd. Can also watch the streams on your phone if you're out and about. Works out about £9 a month if you buy 3 months at a time
krishp90

Sportsmania

Looks pretty dead on their forum with only about 10 posts ever oO

sportsmania.eu/sit…php
chocci

Looks pretty dead on their forum with only about 10 posts ever … Looks pretty dead on their forum with only about 10 posts ever oOhttp://sportsmania.eu/sites/forum.php

Join there Facebook page and you will see a lot of happy punters like myself,I have been a member for a few years and I can't fault it at all.6 month pagage works out about £28.English Premierships 3 pm games on a Saturday about at least 3 different streams for each game.All ppv events included.Any sport under the sun,and they have it covered.
reidy1970

Join there Facebook page and you will see a lot of happy punters like … Join there Facebook page and you will see a lot of happy punters like myself,I have been a member for a few years and I can't fault it at all.6 month pagage works out about £28.English Premierships 3 pm games on a Saturday about at least 3 different streams for each game.All ppv events included.Any sport under the sun,and they have it covered.

Ok thanks, will give it a go as have been using ruya but is pretty unreliable for big events. Very expensive too
chocci

Ok thanks, will give it a go as have been using ruya but is pretty … Ok thanks, will give it a go as have been using ruya but is pretty unreliable for big events. Very expensive too

Hey chocs, ruya been very reliable really. You being a tad harsh. Expensive yeah, but I'd say 95% of last season it was spot on.
EN1GMA

Hey chocs, ruya been very reliable really. You being a tad harsh. … Hey chocs, ruya been very reliable really. You being a tad harsh. Expensive yeah, but I'd say 95% of last season it was spot on.

only tried it on two separate months and both times it went down at crucial times in the big football games. I only watch the footie so to me, it was pretty unreliable. No idea on ruya pricing now but sports mania at £4.50 a month for everything is unbeatable so will give it a try.
reidy1970

Here is there facebook page … Here is there facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/493764607464607/

need to join this one first and pay a sub by the looks of it

facebook.com/gro…396
chocci

only tried it on two separate months and both times it went down at … only tried it on two separate months and both times it went down at crucial times in the big football games. I only watch the footie so to me, it was pretty unreliable. No idea on ruya pricing now but sports mania at £4.50 a month for everything is unbeatable so will give it a try.

Personally had ruya for the whole season and 95% it was spot on for me. Still looking at my options for next season though.
reidy1970

Join there Facebook page and you will see a lot of happy punters like … Join there Facebook page and you will see a lot of happy punters like myself,I have been a member for a few years and I can't fault it at all.6 month pagage works out about £28.English Premierships 3 pm games on a Saturday about at least 3 different streams for each game.All ppv events included.Any sport under the sun,and they have it covered.

Are the sports channels always live or only for games?
markt91

Are the sports channels always live or only for games?

Live all the time.
reidy1970

Live all the time.

Thanks, I'll give it a try!
reidy1970

Try this one … Try this one https://www.facebook.com/groups/706001612837396/permalink/857870777650478/

I've noticed there is 3 subscription options. Sports mania, sports nation HD and ultimate mania. Which one is the best for HD sports? SportsnationHD?
markt91

I've noticed there is 3 subscription options. Sports mania, sports nation … I've noticed there is 3 subscription options. Sports mania, sports nation HD and ultimate mania. Which one is the best for HD sports? SportsnationHD?

Sportsmania and sports nation are the same.Ultimatemania is the sports with most of the sly channels.
reidy1970

Sportsmania and sports nation are the same.Ultimatemania is the sports … Sportsmania and sports nation are the same.Ultimatemania is the sports with most of the sly channels.

I'm finding three different options via their fb page:
http://sportsmania.eu/payments/signup
http://sportsnationhd.tv/payments/signup
http://ultimatemania.rocks/payments/signup
Sportsmania is the one u want.
reidy1970

Sportsmania is the one u want.

Ok, thanks mate
howarth3

Www.streamtvbox.clubI've used them for about 2 years now and they're spot … Www.streamtvbox.clubI've used them for about 2 years now and they're spot on. No buffering all. All channels are live 24/7 in hd and sd incase your broadband isn't fast enough for hd. Can also watch the streams on your phone if you're out and about. Works out about £9 a month if you buy 3 months at a time

I used livego last season, but they put the prices up by 50% and the channels went down all the time .

Gave this ago, and it looks good, went for the 3 months .

I like it as well that you can just use an apk file .
philmitchell

I used livego last season, but they put the prices up by 50% and the … I used livego last season, but they put the prices up by 50% and the channels went down all the time .Gave this ago, and it looks good, went for the 3 months .I like it as well that you can just use an apk file .

You won't regret it!
remember, you are paying people who are happy to break the law so choose your payment methods wisely
Sportsmania. I paid £26 for 6 months sub 2 months ago.... so far so good.
Excellent recommendation chaps. Went for a weeks trial with sports mania, spot on!!!!
markt91

Excellent recommendation chaps. Went for a weeks trial with sports mania, … Excellent recommendation chaps. Went for a weeks trial with sports mania, spot on!!!!

allso use sports mania
just signed up and used my bank card. regretting it a bit now after reading comments on choose your payment wisely! anyone been targeted by fraud with this ? streams seem perfect so far
use PayPal you're covered
are they accepting pay pal now? they never used to?
No paypal that i'm aware of just renewed mine after testing for a week, then went on for 6 months....just renewed for another 6 month today.
markt91

Excellent recommendation chaps. Went for a weeks trial with sports mania, … Excellent recommendation chaps. Went for a weeks trial with sports mania, spot on!!!!

How do you get the trial?
Do these work without VPNs?
Anyone know if sportsmania are still doing sign ups? Tried the link above and it's dead.

Regards Stephen
Go sportsnationhd instead - same people
Mumushka

Go sportsnationhd instead - same people

Thanks on the quick reply
This is best one around £100 for year bit more expensive but nothing will come close to it. If you want 3 day free trial message me

Sportsmania now gone?
Old thread I know but looking for a paid alternative to Mobdro, any ideas , most of the above are gone and sportnation etc wanted bitcoins as payment !!
Edited by: "mfactor" 30th Dec 2017
Just type best IPTV into google,I think I seen flawless as quite good or I could give you a 12 hour trial of the one I use.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants