Groups

Best pair of pillows

Has anyone got any recommendations for a pair of pillows which remain nice and fluffy for a while, looking to spend around £15 but may stretch to more for the perfect pair.

Many Thanks

3 Comments

In b4 link to pic of boobs.

I bought Marks and Spencer basic range feather pillows and they are fab. I just give them a shake and they just all plump up.They were around £15 I think.They were sold singularly but £15 was for them both.
    Edited by: "thesummerof69" 7th Dec 2010

Original Poster

thesummerof69

I bought Marks and Spencer basic range feather pillows and they are fab. … I bought Marks and Spencer basic range feather pillows and they are fab. I just give them a shake and they just all plump up.They were around £15 I think.They were sold singularly but £15 was for them both.

They look great thanks very much
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417214143
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764594
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501268
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523463

See more discussions