Best parental control app for iphone/android?

Posted 4th Apr
Hi,

Anyone recommend any apps (free if possible) which can be installed on an iPhone (parent) to limit screen time on android devices (kids)?

Or is there a jailbreak app which can do this as well?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

5 Comments
On Android you can create a child profile and manage it that way.
One issue I had last time was it wouldn't let me install YouTube app for under 13 I believe. Only YouTube Kids.
Trouble you have is for every app there is there is at least 10 work arounds or more
You are best control. Say ...given me your phone and go look at History and Messages.
wayners04/04/2020 19:43

You are best control. Say ...given me your phone and go look at History …You are best control. Say ...given me your phone and go look at History and Messages.

But even they can be hidden if the kid is tech savvy and the parent is not
projextxuk_reviews04/04/2020 19:57

But even they can be hidden if the kid is tech savvy and the parent is not

No. You sneak up and grab phone. Then look. If they play up and are not happy keep phone and wait for messages. If phone is locked and you can't get access keep it. You need to trust kids though and guide them if they stray. You need to be able to look at Google account and apps installed and any problems talk through with them. Chances are they may have friends that are idiots but that's not your problem. Apps and software won't parent your child. This is what I heard on good tech show with guy with 3 kids. I think he's right. You are the parent not Google or apple or software.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions