Best pay as u go sim card mobile

8 replies
Found 24th Feb 2009
hello

Looking to move back to payg from contract as i just dont use all those texts and minutes a month

can anyone let me know which sim card to go for, i.e i know o2 have the 300 texts for £10 top up a month

not really sure whats the best going deal atm so any help would be good

8 Comments

im on the o2, i pay £10 a month to get the 300 texts, and out of that £10 i use £5 to get 1000 texts/mins to my fave 10 o2 numbers. i never use it all and it suits me down to the ground.

I top up £10 for the 300 text messages.

But o2 are also doing other sim cards now that I got for free from them, top up £15 a month and get unlimited calls and texts to o2 numbers.

There is also a bolt on that I was going to take, top up your £10 and for £5 get 1000 minutes/text mix and matched.

One of the 2 above is limited to like 10 numbers, but I cant remember which one.

Pretty decent if some of your friends are on o2.

Has to be tesco mobile surely... Top up £15 and they Tripple it to £45... thats where i would go if i went to PAYG

Link if you need it: tesco.com/mob…e=8

No surely it has to be Asda - 8p calls and 4p texts and it uses the Vodafone network.

Original Poster

Keep Em Coming

get an o2 simplicity contract, cancel any month.

£15 a month 300 mins, 600 texts

Banned

doogan9;4480958

No surely it has to be Asda - 8p calls and 4p texts and it uses the … No surely it has to be Asda - 8p calls and 4p texts and it uses the Vodafone network.

This is what I'm currently looking to get for my littluns first venture into mobile phones. Just trying to fathom the best Payg phone to get with it. Lots of offers from other networks but nothing really from asda or voda.

Asda just offer no commitment cheap calls on the best network. They don't subsidise phones because they are not getting any monthly contract payments - but any unlocked phone will work. Probably some on a well known auction site.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon account for Alexa only33
    2. Xbox 360 Games with Gold11
    3. Charge Back From A Betting Account11
    4. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted34

See more discussions