Expired

Best Pay as you go Sim for iPhone 5?

5 replies
Found 12th Dec 2014
Can anyone advise the best pay as you go to use with an iPhone 5? Tia

5 Comments

I'd say it depends what you want out of it. I personally use Giffgaff which i think is a bit of a HUKD favourite. Check out the goodybags - It's pay as you go but with allowances etc

Original Poster

It's for my daughter so I'd like a limit that she can't go over, thank you I'll check out giff gaff

your choice should also consider what network you and her friends are on as this can impact call/text costs... eg giffgaff to giffgaff calls are free so you may not need as many minutes as you think... you also need to think about coverage as it wouldn't be much use if she spends most of her time where there is no signal?
Edited by: "buttonpushervic" 12th Dec 2014

buttonpushervic

your choice should also consider what network you and her friends are on … your choice should also consider what network you and her friends are on as this can impact call/text costs... you also need to think about coverage as it wouldn't be much use if she spends most of her time where there is no signal?

This is true. For info Giffgaff runs on the O2 network and the allowances as part of the goody bags are for cross network minutes. So it wouldn't matter if her friends were on a different network.

xx_dyer_xx

It's for my daughter so I'd like a limit that she can't go over, thank … It's for my daughter so I'd like a limit that she can't go over, thank you I'll check out giff gaff

Setup an account and place a recurring goodybag. Turn the auto top-up OFF and that will keep things on limit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions