Groups

Best Pay As You Go tarriff ?

My husband is looking at changing networks, hes currently on o2 and wants to leave so is looking for the best payg tariff?

Wants to spend £10-15 a month..

Can anyone help or have suggestions?

8 Comments

There are some sim only contracts available for about £10/month (including quidco) which may be a better deal (more mins/text for your money)

ASDA mobile are quite cheap...

8p a min calls and 4p txs i think...

heres the link... ]Clicky

o2s the best, if you stay in the same town most of the time even better. Top up £10 you get the 300 texts and then use the £10 to buy a 100 mins bolt on.

Original Poster

hes on o2 at the moment with his iphone but theyve updated something and charging him tonnes if hes out of wifi area to automatically check emails etc its taken over £4 in less than a day.. o2 say theres nothing they can do and to change to the data plan but hes out of work at the moment and cant afford that at the moment.

CuteKitty26;5631110

hes on o2 at the moment with his iphone but theyve updated something and … hes on o2 at the moment with his iphone but theyve updated something and charging him tonnes if hes out of wifi area to automatically check emails etc its taken over £4 in less than a day.. o2 say theres nothing they can do and to change to the data plan but hes out of work at the moment and cant afford that at the moment.

the sim only tarrifs??? dont they have a unlimited bolt on??

best sim only deal at this time?

simpletexter £7.50 - 300text 50mins free voicemail
    £10 - 600text 100min free voicemail
    £12.5 - unlim* text 150min free voicemail
    * fair use policy - 3000txt
    think its on vodafone net. 30 day notice contract £5 quidco
    talkmobile.co.uk/sim…tml

they also have talker sim only tariffs but not sure how well they compare.

Banned

IKEA family mobile works well for me

no contract, no monthly fees, just:-

9p per min to any network

4p per text

Banned

aardyaardvark;5632065

best sim only deal at this time?simpletexter £7.50 - 300text 50mins free … best sim only deal at this time?simpletexter £7.50 - 300text 50mins free voicemail£10 - 600text 100min free voicemail£12.5 - unlim* text 150min free voicemail* fair use policy - 3000txtthink its on vodafone net. 30 day notice contract £5 quidcohttp://www.talkmobile.co.uk/simple.html#SIMplethey also have talker sim only tariffs but not sure how well they compare.

looks ok until you go over free limits

30p per min on calls

£1 per mb internet :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047152
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2485
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)62483
      4. Spotify Family Premium share722

See more discussions