Best PAYG data sim?

Posted 30th JanEdited by:"deeky"
I'm looking for a PAYG data-only sim with the best combination of GB, coverage, quality of signal and expiry length.

Any suggestions please?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

12 Comments
Meh.

(Hope that helps)

Ta.
Edited by: "hotmik" 30th Jan
hotmik30/01/2020 21:51

Meh.(Hope that helps)Ta.

I regularly get more sensible comments than that removed from mutley threads

To quote him: If you can't contribute sensibly then please leave my thread.
Voxi, Deeks. £10/m no contract unlim everything until Voxi graduates counting college, where some users are hinting at a hats-high ceremony coming soon but not yet confirmed.
AndyRoyd30/01/2020 22:41

Voxi, Deeks. £10/m no contract unlim everything until Voxi graduates …Voxi, Deeks. £10/m no contract unlim everything until Voxi graduates counting college, where some users are hinting at a hats-high ceremony coming soon but not yet confirmed.

Cheers Andy, it's for the car though, and the occasional Spotify download that I might not have on my phone. Also to save messing about connecting the car to my phone's hotspot every time I want to use data in the car. I might not use it for months.

The 3 offer of £43 (£35 recently) for 24gb that lasts 24 months looks ok but I'm reading bad stuff about 3's data coverage lately.
Edited by: "deeky" 30th Jan
deleted2426366
Smarty £1.25 per GB.
deeky30/01/2020 22:55

Cheers Andy, it's for the car though, and the occasional Spotify download …Cheers Andy, it's for the car though, and the occasional Spotify download that I might not have on my phone. Also to save messing about connecting the car to my phone's hotspot every time I want to use data in the car. I might not use it for months.The 3 offer of £43 (£35 recently) for 24gb that lasts 24 months looks ok but I'm reading bad stuff about 3's data coverage lately.

That indication of low usage may be served well by the ongoing freebie 200MB/month 3 Data Reward SIM, although obvsly 3 network.
three.co.uk/fre…der
deeky30/01/2020 22:55

Cheers Andy, it's for the car though, and the occasional Spotify download …Cheers Andy, it's for the car though, and the occasional Spotify download that I might not have on my phone. Also to save messing about connecting the car to my phone's hotspot every time I want to use data in the car. I might not use it for months.The 3 offer of £43 (£35 recently) for 24gb that lasts 24 months looks ok but I'm reading bad stuff about 3's data coverage lately.

Oh so your getting me a data sim to go with my new car, how nice of you
Edited by: "just1990" 31st Jan
just199031/01/2020 05:02

Oh so your getting me a data sim to go with my new car, how nice of you

You've got a new car?
AndyRoyd31/01/2020 04:29

That indication of low usage may be served well by the ongoing freebie …That indication of low usage may be served well by the ongoing freebie 200MB/month 3 Data Reward SIM, although obvsly 3 network.https://www.three.co.uk/free_sim_mbb/order

Not so much low, more irregular usage. When I do have to use it 200mb wouldn't be enough
deeky31/01/2020 09:14

You've got a new car?

Yeah just waiting for it to be delivered
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants