Groups

Best pc mag

Can someone recommend a good pc magazine that gives the latest upgrades and explains them?

I saw one in a shop called pc advisor but was wondering are there any better/cheaper ones?

cheers

5 Comments

micro mart is a good read for 2 quid a week.

I buy Custom PC once in a while, they also have a very informative website that carries most of the same content.

Custom PC Website

i used to buy pc format, it used to be really good covering all new stuf and games/software etc and loads of trial and free software on dvd every month. its about £6 though

If you're wanting to subscribe, I'd recommend PC Pro. If you just want to buy one magazine issue so that you know what to look for when buying a PC, then I'd go for Computer Shopper

If you're going to subscribe get one of the special offers or subscribe with Tesco Clubcard deals.

gari189;1829479

If you're wanting to subscribe, I'd recommend PC Pro. If you just want … If you're wanting to subscribe, I'd recommend PC Pro. If you just want to buy one magazine issue so that you know what to look for when buying a PC, then I'd go for Computer Shopper.

I'd second those recommendations.

I also sub to PC Plus, Personal Computer World, PC Advisor and a couple gaming mags. But PC Pro is probably my favourite.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50034
      2. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?24
      3. Which Kodi Add-ons?1314
      4. Just an thought regarding Paypal87

See more discussions