Found 13th Oct 2016
I need to create pdf document bundles by scanning in documents. I need the facility to name the individuals pages and make the whole thing searchable. I also need to be able to compress the finish document in order to email it. Someone recommended Nuance to me but it's way out of my budget. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
11 Comments

have a look at FOXIT

I'll Adobe Illustrator

Make the file in LibreOffice then export as pdf?

Original Poster

joedastudd

Hi can you scan documents to that?

Original Poster

joedastudd

But is that not just the same as open office? I need to be able to scan documents into one larger document.

Just realised I didn't say that in my original post so have now edited

try camscanner app to photo. this converts to pdf then email to yourself

wundress1

Hi can you scan documents to that?

Draw can open most pdf's pretty well then you can just add the files into a master file.

If you've got loads of files then you'll be better with a dedicated software though.

Does your scanner not scan directly to file, mine is a brother and it does. To convert anything else to pdf I use primo pdf free version.

Try the free version:
pdfshaper.com/
"PDF Shaper is an easy-to-use and free PDF software, which offers a collection of PDF tools and utilities to modify and optimize your PDF documents and its content. The program offers super-intuitive user interface with changeable themes and the one of the fastest and stable PDF processing algorithms with ability to process multiple files at once. PDF Shaper is an effective and hassle-free way to organize and prepare your PDF documents for printing or sending by email."

Original Poster

I'm not actually scanning documents. I'm downloading hundreds of emails in pdf format for a legal matter I have ongoing. I need to have all the emails in one bundle with bookmarks or titles for each email to make it easy to read. I also need to make the whole bundle searchable.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65700
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions