Best Phone call recording App for Samsung A50

Posted 22nd Dec 2019
Having tried a few apps for recording phone calls on a Samsung A50 none seem to work as good as the one on my Redmi Note 5
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Boldbeast's Call Recorder.
I use call recorder on android after going through so many. It's red square with telephone in the center.
Edited by: "MR1123" 22nd Dec 2019
Is it legal to record phone calls?
ACR
JumpMan198022/12/2019 17:47

Is it legal to record phone calls?

Yes but you can't use it anywhere unless you had consent for it.
Do these products actually work?

I tried one a few years ago (ACR, I think) and it only recorded my side of the conversation.

I've just tested Boldbeast and had the same result - just my side of the call is recorded.

My phone is a Samsung S8 and previously was an S7.

Vaguely remember hearing Samsung restrict such software from recording the full conversation.

Would be interesting to see what phones others who are using this type of software without issue are using.
HappyShopper22/12/2019 23:30

Do these products actually work?I tried one a few years ago (ACR, I think) …Do these products actually work?I tried one a few years ago (ACR, I think) and it only recorded my side of the conversation.I've just tested Boldbeast and had the same result - just my side of the call is recorded.My phone is a Samsung S8 and previously was an S7.Vaguely remember hearing Samsung restrict such software from recording the full conversation.Would be interesting to see what phones others who are using this type of software without issue are using.

Mine is s7edge - as poster above stated call recorder works perfectly

http://callapps.studio
HappyShopper22/12/2019 23:30

Do these products actually work?I tried one a few years ago (ACR, I think) …Do these products actually work?I tried one a few years ago (ACR, I think) and it only recorded my side of the conversation.I've just tested Boldbeast and had the same result - just my side of the call is recorded.My phone is a Samsung S8 and previously was an S7.Vaguely remember hearing Samsung restrict such software from recording the full conversation.Would be interesting to see what phones others who are using this type of software without issue are using.

It's a Google thing and not just Samsung. They decided I think from Android 9 to remove that functionality, so it severely restricts what these apps can do, so you will be lucky to find one that works as good as it ever did.
Same here BoldBeast only recorded my voice The Redmi Note 5 and I take it that all Xiaomi phones have the recorder build in perfect recordings with callers details, I only changed phone as Xiaomi phone don't have "Mirror Link" on car radio/ satnav and Samsung do. So if I am traveling I can replay the call to take any details such as phones numbers, addresses etc from the caller
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants