My boy is going to high school so we're getting him a phone. It appears you can't stop them growing up, despite trying!
I recently ordered him a Redmi Note 9 3GB phone for £115 but keep seeing the 4gb for around the same price so I'm sending it back.
My question is what is the best phone for an 11 year old boys first phone?
* Ignoring his Dad's calls
* Posting inappropriate things on TikTok that his Dad then deletes
* Listening to music
* Video-calling his friends who are girls (don't call them girlfriends!)
* Taking pictures and videos
* Ability to snoop on his every movement
* A phone that he doens't think is rubbish
Honestly, any advice is welcomed!