Best phone for £150-£200?

Found 13th Dec 2017
I have a Smart Ultra 6 which has served me well for 2 years but its pretty slow now and the touch panel is broken. also the battery isn't what it used to be. so I've narrowed it down to:

Moto G5s/plus. not sure which is best ATM
Red Mi Note 4

basically those 2 unless someone can suggest something better. I'd prefer UK purchases for the warranty, so not gearbest or anything. If I remember right my phone has a snapdragon 615 and 2 gig RAM so I need something more powerful than that.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

I bought a second hand iPhone 7 I got it for £110 last year no problem what so ever with it. I bought it Of O2 so it you are ok with second hand which come with a years warranty go looking good luck xx

Have a look at Xiaomi's MI A1 4GB/64GB excellent quality phone for around £160 ish mark, compared to the Motorola G5 Plus I think the MI A1 is better in my opinion the camera is perfectly adequate some people say it's not that good but I find it perfectly useable. Also the MI A1 runs almost stock Android apart from a couple of apps (Camera app and Xiaomi remote control app) it is getting Android 8.0 within the month and it will get Android 9.0 according to various websites, also as it's a Android One device it gets timely security updates, you won't be disappointed if you purchased one as the build quality is up there with phones 4 times the price.
Edited by: "Sprograt" 14th Dec 2017

Original Poster

Sprograt6 h, 17 m ago

Have a look at Xiaomi's MI A1 4GB/64GB excellent quality phone for around …Have a look at Xiaomi's MI A1 4GB/64GB excellent quality phone for around £160 ish mark, compared to the Motorola G5 Plus I think the MI A1 is better in my opinion the camera is perfectly adequate some people say it's not that good but I find it perfectly useable. Also the MI A1 runs almost stock Android apart from a couple of apps (Camera app and Xiaomi remote control app) it is getting Android 8.0 within the month and it will get Android 9.0 according to various websites, also as it's a Android One device it gets timely security updates, you won't be disappointed if you purchased one as the build quality is up there with phones 4 times the price.

Looks good but can't buy it in this country so a huge waste of money if it breaks

EazyDuz14th Dec

Looks good but can't buy it in this country so a huge waste of money if it …Looks good but can't buy it in this country so a huge waste of money if it breaks

cuckold

LeTV LeEco Le Max 2 - from £120 depending on which warehouse you order from, I highly recommend paying a little more and getting it from there German (DE) Warehouse. I did and took just over a week to arrive, Impressive specs and faster than Samsung S7!.

You can add shipping insurance and German return for a relatively small amount, I understand you're reluctant but it's a good compremise imo.
Edited by: ".MUFC." 24th Dec 2017

Original Poster

Progressismade39 m ago

cuck

Bruh you actually look like the typical non lifting, low test, speccy four eyed guy who gets cucked IRL. I bet you love anime and COD too not replying anymore I've won, and you dont deserve any more of my time. Let that sink in.

EazyDuz25th Dec

Bruh you actually look like the typical non lifting, low test, speccy four …Bruh you actually look like the typical non lifting, low test, speccy four eyed guy who gets cucked IRL. I bet you love anime and COD too not replying anymore I've won, and you dont deserve any more of my time. Let that sink in.

OH BRO, U GOT ME IN 1 SENTENCE. ANIME AND COD?o o o
Post a comment
@
    Text