Best phone for £150? (eBay)

I get through my phones fairly quickly and I have a N95 at the moment but i've gone off it and its a bit to clunky for me.
I like the look of the 6500 slide but what other phones are decent for the same money brand new?

Cheers, Stuart.

PS(Must have at least 3mp camer)

6 Comments

Banned

I'll give you £150 for it

I wouldnt settle for a 6500 over an N95. I've got an N95 at the moment and my next phone is either going to be a iPhone 3G or a HTC Touch Diamond.

Original Poster

lumoruk;2483977

I'll give you £150 for it

Mabye once i've got my new phone.

Original Poster

baconsandwich;2483986

I wouldnt settle for a 6500 over an N95. I've got an N95 at the moment … I wouldnt settle for a 6500 over an N95. I've got an N95 at the moment and my next phone is either going to be a iPhone 3G or a HTC Touch Diamond.

Im not sure why but I dont like the feel of the N95 plus I never use most of the features like the GPS or internet browser.

Banned

stuart2k7;2484022

Im not sure why but I dont like the feel of the N95 plus I never use most … Im not sure why but I dont like the feel of the N95 plus I never use most of the features like the GPS or internet browser.

or the mass of programs you can install on it?

sony ericsson w950i walkman phone

goes for about £100-110- it has 4gb of memory built in, which is huge, touchscreen, radio and all the rest. only bad thing is it doesnt have a camera (they launched it primarily as a music player only phone) but should save you about £40/50 off your inital £150- thats if you dont mind having a phone without cam
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions