Best Phone for ~£300?

Found 31st Jan
I need the phone for mainly WhatsApp, browsing and maybe some YouTube. Mainly WhatsApp though. I will not be playing any games. I need a very good battery life also please! And if it has low storage capacity then atleast a SD card slot.

Thanks!
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
My requirement is the same. I buy Motorola G series (I have 4, wife has 5 which has the power button in a stupid place). Under £100 for 4 and under £200 for the 5. Get the 3gb RAM rather than 2gb. You shoudl get a 5 with 32gb + SD card for under £200

gsmarena.com to compare models.
I picked up a Maze Alpha from Amazon last week on a lightning deal at £154. Crazy spec for the price, runs near stock android and great build quality

4gb ram currently £150
6gb ram currently £160

amazon.co.uk/Maz…VQ/

Amazon often have this phone on offer

6" 1080p near bezel less on three sides
4000Mah battery
Helio P25 Octacore CPU
6Gb Ram
64Gb storage
Fingerprint scanner
Dual rear camera 13mp+5mp

Edited by: "Uridium" 1st Feb
Original Poster
shadey1219 h, 26 m ago

https://www.androidheadlines.com/2017/12/oukitel-k10-will-feature-6gb-of-ram-11000mah-battery.html

Hmm, will this be reliable tho that's what I was wondering and is it purchasable fully atm?
Original Poster
ccnp7 h, 11 m ago

My requirement is the same. I buy Motorola G series (I have 4, wife has 5 …My requirement is the same. I buy Motorola G series (I have 4, wife has 5 which has the power button in a stupid place). Under £100 for 4 and under £200 for the 5. Get the 3gb RAM rather than 2gb. You shoudl get a 5 with 32gb + SD card for under £200gsmarena.com to compare models.

I have the Moto G4 Plus and it's the worst phone I've ever had. I wouldn't go back to this even if the 5 is better purely due to experience unfortunately. Thanks though!
Original Poster
Uridium5 h, 24 m ago

I picked up a Maze Alpha from Amazon last week on a lightning deal at …I picked up a Maze Alpha from Amazon last week on a lightning deal at £154. Crazy spec for the price, runs near stock android and great build quality4gb ram currently £1506gb ram currently £160https://www.amazon.co.uk/Maze-Smartphone-Android-Standby-Fingerprint/dp/B078H9HHVQ/ Amazon often have this phone on offer6" 1080p near bezel less on three sides4000Mah batteryHelio P25 Octacore CPU6Gb Ram64Gb storageFingerprint scannerDual rear camera 13mp+5mp[Video]

Oh nice, I'll give them a look thank you!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants