Groups

Best phone I can get for £150

Banned
    I would like to get a new phone. I am willing to spend £150-£180 but the lower the better. I wouldn't mind a good media system on it and internet is a bonus. I dont really know which one to get so any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

9 Comments

iphone 2g
    not going to be new but the best phone u can get

have you looked on the CEX website?

what about the Nokia 5800?? Been reduced to £159.99 on play.com. Heard nothing but good things about it :P

Nokia E71

Original Poster Banned

Cheers guys! I will have a look at CEX and the other phones mentioned.
    I think I will go to CEX at the weekend and have a look there. I will be able to get £46 store credit with my old phone which is more than what I was going to sell it for on eBay. Do you know if the Nokia N82 is a good phone.

Matty 18;5674476

what about the Nokia 5800?? Been reduced to £159.99 on play.com. Heard … what about the Nokia 5800?? Been reduced to £159.99 on play.com. Heard nothing but good things about it :P

poor built quality these, cheap and nasty.

Original Poster Banned

roadrunner1;5675395

Thanks for info. I think I will go for SONY ERICSSON C905 as I think i will be able to get it for £150. Any thoughts

i have the nokia 5800 and its an amazing phone, its screen is responsive and 10x better than any other touch screen i have used (lg arena, lg cookie)

my brother has the se c905 and loves it, esp the 5 mp camera ....

both of the above phones are decent phones

roadrunner1;5675395

I disagree, i think it feels quite sturdy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Disney descendants duvet35
      2. Dreams bed sale.21
      3. No claims discount proof - Help needed89
      4. Looking for an iPhone deal33

See more discussions