Expired

Best phone line and broadband deal

8 replies
Found 16th Feb 2010
Whats the best Best phone line and broadband deal ?

Not bothered about phone line package, the cheaper the better. just really wanting broadband. Cant get cable in my area. Just need unlimited download

Thanks ....

8 Comments

I've got mine with Sky.

£11.50 a month line rental. Free calls after 6pm. £10 a month for unlimited broadband.

Cashback through quidco.

Can still have with BT line.

at the moment pipex are doing broadband, free evening and weekend calls, and line rental for £23.48 a month with the first 2 months half price. I'v had no probs with them

talktalk are great i pay 20 quid a month all my calls broadband and my line rental included in this price. iv looked else where but cant get any cheaper than that

Assuming you really are not bothered about a phoneline, can you get O2 broadband in your area?

If so, £7.50 a month with no traffic shaping and unlimited download (although Fair-usage policy applies), even heaper if you have an O2 mobile. Plus 2 months free, wireless router, £50 or more cashback with Quidco.

Of course, you still have to pay for the BT line rental...

Check it out:
broadband.o2.co.uk/hom…jsp

sorry just seen you cant get cable...

Original Poster

Chocka;7865251

Assuming you really are not bothered about a phoneline, can you get O2 … Assuming you really are not bothered about a phoneline, can you get O2 broadband in your area?If so, £7.50 a month with no traffic shaping and unlimited download (although Fair-usage policy applies), even heaper if you have an O2 mobile. Plus 2 months free, wireless router, £50 or more cashback with Quidco.Of course, you still have to pay for the BT line rental...Check it out:http://broadband.o2.co.uk/home/index.jsp

Thanks for all the suggestions and comments.:thumbsup:

Dont need a phone line, but unfortunately you need one for broadband. :?

Just going to get basic BT line and 02 broadband. As its a decent speed and unlimited download. Along with decent quidco cashback :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Full car respray33
    2. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!33
    3. Jd sports22
    4. Paw patrol sea patroller22

See more discussions