Best phone recycling site???

Hi

I've given in to temptation and bought an iphone. Leaving my six month old S8300 tocco ultra redundant.

It's in v good condition. Can't sell on ebay as i'm not registered as a seller and dont have a landline at present....

Anyone know the best recycling company?? Can seem to find them offering up to £86 cash or slightly more in vouchers.......

Anhyone know of a voucher code you can use to boost this?

Thanks

8 Comments

why don't you sell it on here? you'll prob get more for it

what network is it on? what condition is it in? im interested in buying from you

If you haven't already, have a look at this ]moneysavingexpert site. It should give you the best value for your phone. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks -

It's on 3 but i'm sure it can be unlocked? Have a new 3 payg sim i can send. In v good condition. Got box, headphones un opened, original charger etc. Only signs of wear are slight scratching to the back (i can get a replacement battery cover from ebay for £5) so overall very little signs of use.

also try cex. They fobbed me off with a lower rating conditon trhan my phone was actually in, but i still got more with them than any place that recycles them.

If you have a store nearby you can take it in, or you can do the transaction online and send it them by post (freepost using there envelopes)

Banned

love2recycle seems to offer the most for most phones

Sell it on Gumtree
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions