Best phone with max 5" screen

Found 25th Nov 2016
Hi all,
What's the best phone to get with a maximum 5" screen?
Looking to pay £200/£250 max
Thanks

5 Comments

s7 edge is the best phone I've had and I change every 6/8 months. all be it more than your price . but the new heuwei phones are amazing and keep up every bit with my s7 . seriously worth looking at they have a few models around that 200 to 250 mark

Original Poster

torroxcampo

s7 edge is the best phone I've had and I change every 6/8 months. all be … s7 edge is the best phone I've had and I change every 6/8 months. all be it more than your price . but the new heuwei phones are amazing and keep up every bit with my s7 . seriously worth looking at they have a few models around that 200 to 250 mark

Hi bud, which Huawei phone would u recommend? The P9 lite is pretty cheap at the moment, would that keep up with the likes of an S7?

at that price range it would be all the Chinese stuff.. Xiaomi's Redmi 3 or 4 prime, Lenovo k6 or vibe k5, Zuk Z2 is also a 5inch with SD820..

I have a Xiaomi Mi4c and I love it! Very fast, camera is amazing. I run Google Now Launcher, I honestly cannot tell that it is a cheap phone.

huawei p8 lite or p9 lite would be a good buy. my wife had the p8 lite and loved it, she actually got an iPhone 6s earlier in the year but says she liked the huawei better!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56
    2. Hope of a cure for asthma58
    3. hotukdeals features in current edition of computer active magazine612
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247595

See more discussions