Best place 2 go for family holiday

Hi

I have a 15 month old son. We are wanting to go on a family holiday (abroad - anywhere really) next April/May time when the schools are not off (my son will be about 20-21 months by this time) - anyone got any recommendations as I have not got a clue!

Many thanks.

:thumbsup:

13 Comments

The U.A.E, Dubai is so great, no litter on the streets, water parks, really nice place to go. I went like 4years ago so can only have got better

Seconded, Dubai is the place to head out to. It's beautiful.

Original Poster

Sounds lovely but I am just wondering how long it takes to get there? Just a little worried about having a 20 month old on a long haul flight??

i think its about 4-5hours aint been for 4years so not too sure

It's about 6 hours so not much different to New York or somewhere similar. I'd still class that as a short flight nowdays.

Why abroad? There are plenty of great places to take a child of that age in this country

kelly_o_fanatic

Why abroad? There are plenty of great places to take a child of that age … Why abroad? There are plenty of great places to take a child of that age in this country

In most cases it's cheaper to go abroad, it's cleaner and it's sunny. That always wins it for me.

Original Poster

Doesnt have to be abroad but like someone else mentioned, it can be cheaper. We went to Centerparcs this year and it cost a bomb! I dont mind though if you know any good deals. Not up for pontins though.

Dubai is great, i love also spain and greece

Banned

Syzable

In most cases it's cheaper to go abroad, it's cleaner and it's sunny. … In most cases it's cheaper to go abroad, it's cleaner and it's sunny. That always wins it for me.

also its good to find out about other countries culture

Hi Leese

Cyprus is good at that time of year. Not too hot. Food & drink great. Not too dear and by then they will also have Euro.

Also would swear by France as it is not far but weather is a mixed bag.

Hope you get something nice though:thumbsup:

Rockhound

Also would swear by France

I agree with that. Often take a trip to the south of France.

Banned

I would reccomend Portugal * The east side * it's absolutely beautiful, miles & miles of clean beaches - can reccomend a superb villa too via pm if you like ....you would need car hire tho

2.5 / 3hr flight - Flights approx £220 for 2 adults with Jet 2 not sure if you have to pay for the little one tho
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    3. GOT Leaks again514
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213592

See more discussions