Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Place For A Sky+ Remote

My Sky+ remote isn't working.

Where is the best (cheapest) place to get a replacement.

7 Comments

try this m8-no idea why it works btw but it does,and credit to another user for mentioning this before.

take the batteries out,hold down select button on remote for one minute,replace batteries. this has worked for a few people including me on remotes that appeared dead.

Try Amazon, I bought a genuine Sky+ HD one for less than £10 delivered, a few months ago.

I got mine from a sky engineer for £10...
    just need to spot a sky van and ask

Original Poster

BARKY you are an absolute star.

Worked first time. Would love to know why or how but who cares.

Thanks for the others replies as well

Dave

barky

try this m8-no idea why it works btw but it does,and credit to another … try this m8-no idea why it works btw but it does,and credit to another user for mentioning this before.take the batteries out,hold down select button on remote for one minute,replace batteries. this has worked for a few people including me on remotes that appeared dead.

Top banana.

notts6501

BARKY you are an absolute star.

glad it worked! dont want to take credit for it tho-there was a thread last week,which I cant find anymore and it was another user who mentioned this tip,so credit to them-I had an old remote which had been dead for months and this trick brought it back to life-no idea how it can possibly work,but it just does!

Join your local freecycle site and put a request for 1 on my local site they are always giving stuff like this away!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk88
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card44
      3. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22

See more discussions