Groups
    EXPIRED

Best Place For Baby Car Seats!

Were looking to buy our first car seat for our 1 year old girl.

Any advice please on the best deals around at the moment.

thank you

5 Comments

Halfords. They will find a seat that fits your car, check it fits properly and show you how to fit it then supervise you fitting. all as a free service. every store should have a fully qualified fitter.
    Good seats to try are the Maxi cosi priori and the britax renaissance. When fitted these seats tend to be very secure. Also check your car to see if it has isofix. This will be 2 bars that are at the base of the back seat. little slimmer than a pencil, roughly 2 inches long each. this system offers the best fit possible.

Go to Halfords, get fitted for the right one. Then come back here and find it cheaper.

kiddicare mate !!!

Depends what kind you're after. I got one from kiddicare for my car, and another from john lewis. The one from JL was no good, and returning it was a right hassle because of the size of it etc. There's some good vouchers for John Lewis, and now and again Mothercare do 10% off. Britax website is good as well, you choose your car and the age and it tells you which ones will fit. [url]www.britax.co.uk[/url]

We used the Brittax website fitting guide to find out which one was suitable for our cars. Then found it cheapest at Kiddicare. Make sure it fits your car before buying, not something you want to make a mistake with. I don't recommend second hand seats either, unless you know the history of the seat.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      4. Spotify Family Premium share719

See more discussions