Groups
    EXPIRED

best place for cd's

Banned
    i dont normally buys cd's online so not sure with this one...
    my daughter wants
    now 68
    leona lewis
    sean kingston
    and i need them in time for christmas thankyou

11 Comments

try [url]bangcd.com [/url] ...........they are the cheapest, in most cases.

magoohouse;1347638

try [url]www.bangcd.com ...they[/url] are the cheapest, in most cases.

Original Poster Banned

that link isnt working for me

should work now

PLAY.COM
    Various - Now That's What I Call Music! 68 @ £11.99
    Leona Lewis - Spirit @ £7.99
    Sean Kingston - Sean Kingston @ £8.95
    Total: £28.93 DELIVERED

Shima

Original Poster Banned

shimagoza;1347681

PLAY.COMVarious - Now That's What I Call Music! 68 @ £11.99Leona Lewis - … PLAY.COMVarious - Now That's What I Call Music! 68 @ £11.99Leona Lewis - Spirit @ £7.99Sean Kingston - Sean Kingston @ £8.95Total: £28.93 DELIVEREDShima

thanks very much ... good prices

Hi

You want to go to [url]www.find-cds.co.uk[/url] it compares all the retailers and will tell you where you can get the cheapest price including p&p.

Kr15tel :thumbsup:

Have you tried [url]www.foxy.co.uk[/url] ?

You can check out the cheapest price for CDs using ]find-cd.co.uk , particularly useful if you're only after an individual purchase.

Another place to check is ]best-cd-price.co.uk to search for the cheapest for you. One thing to remember though is that the prices they show for Amazon include delivery which is free if you spend over £15!

use [url]www.find-cd.co.uk[/url] to find the best prices for CDs, BangCD are good as well
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      4. word association Game73844457

See more discussions