Best place for computer components???

Found 13th Apr 2008
I am wanting to build a pc for my lads, first time project, not gonna be building anything fancy, just something like a 2.2ghz, 80gb hd, 1gb memory etc, im looking forward to my little project so i can sit back and be proud of it afterwards lol

But where is some good places to look, i know of aria, novatech, just wondered anywhere else which is reasonably priced??

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. PC
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PC
11 Comments

marmalade47;1887181

]www.savastore.co.uk

How much you looking to spend amcol?

Banned

ebuyer, aria, komplette, scan if you join avforums and register with them and join the scan loyalty scheme you get free shipping over 20.00 before vat.

ebuyers quite good not had many problems with them, if you can tell us what motherboard and what time of ram us on hotukdeals might be able to get you the cheapest second hand or new depending on what componets that you need for the pc

i use microdirect. go 4 them

Ebuyer each and every time. cheap and always delivered on time, and always been sorted out when ive had a prob which have been very few and far between anyway.

Original Poster

Im not sure of cost tbh, just doing mainly as a hobby for me.

Thanks will leave rep in a mo

One of the best in the UK for price and decent customer service try [url]www.cclcomputers.com[/url] or [url]www.cclonline.com[/url].
They have in the past, been award best computer retailer/supplier etc. by many computer magazines. I used them myself for the last 10 years without any particular problem. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

I basically need everything, im starting fully from scratch with it all.

So everything from case upwards!

Have left rep to all that gave links etc, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile WiFi calling?44
    2. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...810
    3. WANTED tickets for Logic Manchester23
    4. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11

See more discussions